Post your BOTM pic here for October!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jsteinb95

Please read the BOTM rules before posting any pictures. Good Luck!!! May the best bike win.

BOTM winner for October will receive a new set of Glafer SS front brake lines, or a $50 gift card to the online store of your choice. (courtesy of ant_mb)

Last edited by a moderator:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is mine from this morning in Ventura on my way down to OC from Santa Barbara. For the locals, this is just next to Rincon.

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Heres a shot that I took the other day at Mt Baker....

BOMEntryOctober08.jpg

W

wrightme43

Here you go. The bar ends arrived today and will be installed later today or tomorrow.

W

wrightme43

Nice bike David. Your going to paint the belt tensioner braquet black right? LOL its the only piece on the bike that sticks out.

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How could we?? Your bike is awesome as are you.. we won't kick you out of our special club ;)

Deb

J

jsteinb95

They won't kick you out, but I will! ;)

I'm not gonna delete your pic cause I like it, but you can't enter this month! :D Love ya David!

W

wrightme43

I might :)

I am surprised ppl did not jump on me because I posted a non-fz6 bike :spank::cheer:

I like it man. I would ride the hell out of it. Dont know how I would like aircooled though.

J

jsteinb95

Don't you people want a pic of your bike on the home page?????? SUBMIT!!!!

W

wrightme43

SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT!!!! LOL LOL LOL

I just got this crazy mental image of you beating Danny with a garden hose in the back yard. Hes all like I dont want to clean the gutters. LOL

J

jsteinb95

I just got this crazy mental image of you beating Danny with a garden hose in the back yard. Hes all like I dont want to clean the gutters. LOL

STEVE!!! LOL You're terrible.....I'm gonna tell Danny you've been fantasizing about him! :eek::D

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
boo68 & sideshow_downs: thanks fellas :D

They won't kick you out, but I will! ;)

I'm not gonna delete your pic cause I like it, but you can't enter this month! :D Love ya David!

Thanks for keeping it up :) I was just messing around anyway :rockon:

wrightme43: why would you prefer liquid cooled over air cooled? I`ve asked the question somewhere else but no1 could answer... I personally don`t care how my bike is cooled, as long as it works :cheer: On the positive side, air cooled means no big radiator on the bike, and no need to change the liquid when at the track :thumbup:

FZ6inNH said:
Great pic David, but no-go for the BOTM... I was going to jump!

hehe I knew you`d catch that! where's your submission?!?!

S

sportrider

I might :)

I am surprised ppl did not jump on me because I posted a non-fz6 bike :spank::cheer:
this might be changing sooner then you think ;)

LOL Have you been watching us????:eek:

on a serious note; if we don't get a significant number of entries this month BOTM will be open to all members bikes from now on, that way I know there will be at least 6 more members that would be able to enter (ummm hummm) if people don't want this ya better SUBMIT (hehehe)

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hehe I knew you`d catch that! where's your submission?!?!

I tried twice and need to go back to the drawing board. I need to get creative like Nate and yourself and find that "awesome artistic shot!"

But, I am without FZ6 starting Sat. until Sept 22nd. VACATION!!!! :steve:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was assuming that only 2007-08s should enter because the brake lines fit their bikes....

Status
Not open for further replies.