Leo Vince exhaust

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

Anyone purchased the Leo Vince system ? any feed back would be appreciated.

Mine is on order from Italy, Two brothers and Scorpion were too expensive !! The new conical ends on Leo Vince look very nice... Hope they meet my expectations!!

Will get some pics on here and give you some feedback if anyone else hasn't already.

;)

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
how much is it?

I paid aprox 465 euro £320 ish / $640 US ... for CF ... TWO BROTHERS AND SCORPION were about $1000 each :(

Could have got alluminium for about $100 less

Main buying point was no import tax or shipping fees direct from Italy ... and Cat Eliminator included too

Last edited:

Redhawk

2QuickFZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Leo Vince Titanium's will be here Monday!!!!

I ordered mine from leovinceusa.com and it will be here tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! I ended up getting the Titanium version because thats all they had in stock and they only had 2 left of the Titanium. The new conical end caps aren't too bad, might look better in person. These systems are supposed to come with the cat eliminator pipe which should make them a tad bit louder.
Unlike other systems like Scorpion/two brothers, I liked the Leo's because they have a removable db killer insert to quiet the sound a bit if needed. I've heard various sound clips on youtube and the Leo's sound awesome!!!

yamaha_fz6_7905.jpg

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Those prices are ridiculous. You can get just about any exhaust job on any car for those prices, done by the best shops.

Sorry but I just have to say something.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Aftermarket is always expensive. I put out about $800 for my exhaust, and another 300 for the PC to make it run right. That's about 1100 for the system. 1/6th what I paid for the entire bike. When you get a bike you have to realize upgrades are not cheap. In fact, nothing for a bike is cheap. Look at what you spead for gear!

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a $350 jacket on sale for under $90.
I bought a second helmet for $60, msrp $260.
Boots, shepels, $50. Best boots for the job.

In my old town, where I knew people around town, I could get three sets of exhausts made, similar to anythin gaftermarket, for $700 easy. I'm sure in LA and NJ, its just as possible.

There's a great online demand, rather than offline, which is probably why these prices are so high. Look at car exhausts...you can get a complete system put in, any brand, for any car, for $800 EASY. Thats a car/truck/suv, and with dual exhaust.

bowhunter757

Reaction score
Visit site
I got mine about a month ago and they are awesome! Took about an hour to install. Get rid of the baffels, they sound so much better without them.

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Those prices are ridiculous. You can get just about any exhaust job on any car for those prices, done by the best shops.

Sorry but I just have to say something.

Not in the UK :)

You're spoilt in the states !! we have to pay tax on tax :(

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered mine from leovinceusa.com and it will be here tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! I ended up getting the Titanium version because thats all they had in stock and they only had 2 left of the Titanium. The new conical end caps aren't too bad, might look better in person. These systems are supposed to come with the cat eliminator pipe which should make them a tad bit louder.
Unlike other systems like Scorpion/two brothers, I liked the Leo's because they have a removable db killer insert to quiet the sound a bit if needed. I've heard various sound clips on youtube and the Leo's sound awesome!!!

How much you pay for yours mate ??

Just for a comparison with Europe and the states !

Those DB killers were also something I liked the sound of ... I'm all for the big noise but i'm not sure my neighbours are :)

Would it make much difference if I left the cat on ?

Last edited:

fountainiv

Reaction score
Visit site
I just had the Leo's installed on my 06 this past Friday. Let me put it to you this way...................they are excellent!! They fit so well under the seat that they look like stock, and the sound is amazing (loud enough to be respected but not obnoxious)! They included silencer inserts in case it's too loud for your liking, but I like the sound without them. Mine also have the new conical ends, which adds to the cleaner look. I am sooooo glad that I did not drop the extra $$$ to get the Two Bros., which is what I originally wanted. In my opinion, the Leo's are the best option for the FZ6 considering all factors........

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
I just had the Leo's installed on my 06 this past Friday. Let me put it to you this way...................they are excellent!! They fit so well under the seat that they look like stock, and the sound is amazing (loud enough to be respected but not obnoxious)! They included silencer inserts in case it's too loud for your liking, but I like the sound without them. Mine also have the new conical ends, which adds to the cleaner look. I am sooooo glad that I did not drop the extra $$$ to get the Two Bros., which is what I originally wanted. In my opinion, the Leo's are the best option for the FZ6 considering all factors........

I can't wait !!! ;)

Redhawk

2QuickFZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
I just got done installing mine (titanium version) and they are sweeeeet! The finish/fit is perfect. I highly recommend the leo's to anyone looking to make their fz6 sound like a race bike. Im waiting on my fender eliminator kit from Fazr6 from the sportbikes.net forum to finish off the new leo vince look!

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Boots, shepels, $50. Best boots for the job.

What kind of boots are we talking about here?

Look at car exhausts...you can get a complete system put in, any brand, for any car, for $800 EASY. Thats a car/truck/suv, and with dual exhaust.

Made of titanium and/or carbon fiber? Most cars/trucks/suvs are made in much larger numbers than our FZ6. A comparable system on an R6 goes for quite a bit less than it does on our bike.

This is a question I have asked elsewhere .... Do I really need to eliminate the cat ... and If I don't have a power commander will it run awful ??

Anyone know ?

So what answer did you get the first time?

Awful? No...

Complicated answer - the short version: aside from weight reduction, you don't really get a performance benefit from putting a slipon on without the PC and airbox mod as well. You're intorducing better airflow without adding fuel, so you'll be running lean.
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS

Last edited:

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
Complicated answer - the short version: aside from weight reduction, you don't really get a performance benefit from putting a slipon on without the PC and airbox mod as well. You're intorducing better airflow without adding fuel, so you'll be running lean.

Now there's an answer I can relate to...

But...whats this about an airbox mod? Put it to you this way...if I buy an exhaust I also require a PCIII and...what else?

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
At long last they arrived !!!

I LOVE THESE CANS SOOOOOOOO MUCH !!!!!!!

Arrived this morning and it was like Santa had been !!!

The sound is fantastic ... Gives a lovely rasp but not too loud ! I daren't take out the baffles or my neighbours might get slightly annoyed :)

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php