2 up riding experience S. Cal

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If you haven't heard, I am heading to Brazil in November which requires me to get a tourist visa from the Brazilian Consulate which is in Beverly Hills. I must physically submit my application in person as well as picking up my visa, which means I have to go to LA twice!

Fortunatley for me, I have flight benefits from work, so I can fly for free. But I must rent a car to get to and from the consulate.

So I started to think, since I will be wearing full gear anyway, including my helmet on the plane to LA, if there are any members who are interested in gaining some 2 up experience, I'll take my chances!

Unfortunately, the Brazilian Consulate only accepts visa application on weekdays, between the hours of 9:00 A.M., and Noon. But I can be flexible on which days to go, as long as the flights are not full ( I fly standy ) but preferably not Friday. I can fly to either airports, Burbank or LAX.

Riders who are interested, please let me know as I must go to LA twice.

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, some of these threads seem to pop up without going noticed at first. Kenny, if you are still coming this way for business let me know. I'll chauffeur you around on my FZ. My schedule is quite flexible.