Sidi B2 boots

Cmayer31

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Visit site
I've been riding for about a month now and have been looking for a good deal on actual motorcycle boots and finally found the deal I was looking for.

I bought a pair of Sidi B2s this afternoon, put my work boots in my backpack, and wore the Sidi's home. Right out of the box these boots felt great and although they don't have as much plastic protection, or advanced ankle suppot of some more expensive boots they do the job for my kind of riding right now. I commute daily and ride canyons on the weekend.

I went on a nice ride through the back roads this evening and then stopped for a bite to eat. The boots are very comfortable on the bike and walking around. The only thing that I have noticed is the toe is much narrower than the work boots that I'm used to, but I'm sure I'll adjust by the end of the week.

I'm a former dirt rider and I love how lite, yet protective these boots are. I'm used to my heavy and well armored A* tech 6's and while I love those in the dirt, I know I'll love the Sidi's on the road. I have had no issue with brake and shifter feel wearing the Sidi boots and I actually have much better control and feel than I did with the work boots.

I wear an 11.5 US shoe and the EUR 45 size fit perfect. Even though I've only had them for a day I am quite pleased with their price, construction, and comfort.

SidiB2.jpg

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
They look similar to the SIDI Vertebra II, the same actually. Just purchased a new set of those for 100 euros...VERY happy with the price.

Never tried them on before I buy though....Good to know they are comfy.

W

wrightme43

I got the same boot. Crash tested. Still wearing them. Good boots.

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
More positive comments here. These are my track boots, very comfortable wearing them for 8 hours of racing speeds and walking around the pits. I changed the stock nylon toe sliders for the ceramic set as they wore out very quickly.

A great boot for the price. I will probably go with a higher end Sidi when these wear out as I would like the added adjustable ankle feature.

interactive3

FZ6 Rider
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got these too. I would have preferred more protection but the price goes up a lot. As it is, both Sidi and the resellers are probably making a big margin on Sidi Boots. The fit is true to size (a 44 fit) and they are comfortable enough to walk around in for most of the day.

I wish:
  • The toe box were just a bit bigger (taller). I anticipate wearing heavier socks as the weather cools down. There's not much room for them.
  • I could use just a tad bit more width in the front as well.
  • I wish the top portion were more adjustable - able to get closer to my calf, but that's not critical (I'm wearing pants OVER the boots).
  • I sprayed them with DWR to add water-repellancy. TBD on the results in the wet.