Riding Pant Advice: A* ST-5 Textile

sideslider

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine look almost identical but they're joe rocket!! I love my textile over pants...

never wrecked in them so I can't vouch for that

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great and a fine choice as long as your inseam isn't longer than 32.5 inches!:shakehead:

oldtimer

Oh Noes!!
Reaction score
Visit site
$200 for a pair of overpants is a little much. You can find cheaper out there unless you're deadset on alpinestars.

I have tourmaster caliber overpants. I feel like I should be out skiing somewhere when I wear these, but they are quite comfortable and has good protection.

Tour Master Caliber Textile Overpants

Last edited:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great and a fine choice as long as your inseam isn't longer than 32.5 inches!:shakehead:

Yeah, thankfully mine is closer to 30 inch inseam, so I may even have to get these hemmed down a bit.:thumbup:

Thanks for the input guys. I know these are a little bit pricey, but I like the cargo pockets and I like the fitted cut to them, especially since I'm on the thinner side.

poorwboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, thankfully mine is closer to 30 inch inseam, so I may even have to get these hemmed down a bit.:thumbup:

Thanks for the input guys. I know these are a little bit pricey, but I like the cargo pockets and I like the fitted cut to them, especially since I'm on the thinner side.
Textile is better than jeans, but leather is even better.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Textile is better than jeans, but leather is even better.

Yeah, I know Sean/Shaun (sp?), but I'm going to use these to ride to work in as well, so I want something more comfortable than leathers that I can also use on our rides on the weekends. Seems that Textile is the compromise that I am looking for, also a better price point.

BTW, what was the site you were telling me about for inexpensive exhausts?

poorwboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I know Sean/Shaun (sp?), but I'm going to use these to ride to work in as well, so I want something more comfortable than leathers that I can also use on our rides on the weekends. Seems that Textile is the compromise that I am looking for, also a better price point.

BTW, what was the site you were telling me about for inexpensive exhausts?

Right on what ever best suits you. Textile is a hell of alot better than jeans though.:rolleyes: Ot and here is the sight I did not check to see if they had them for the fz6.
Jet-Ski Parts, Sportbike Parts, Snowmobile Parts, ATV Parts -

lvjoneser

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought the Scorpion Deuce overpants about a month ago and so far they are working pretty well. When its hot I wear them alone, but in cooler weather I layer them over jeans and they fit pretty good.