ICON Motorhead "Slayer" Jacket

Hollywood416

Reaction score
Visit site
Just received my Icon "Slayer" jacket. As a pretty "large" guy at 6'1" 245 lbs. I have a hard time finding jackets especially leather that fits right. If they fit good in the chest and stomach the arms especially bicep area is way to tight. This jacket is on the money though perfect fit all around. Fit and finish is spectacular besides the fact it is just awesome looking. Normally I wouldn't buy a $600 jacket but as you can see from ebay I barely paid half that. Also the standard Motorhead jacket should have the same fit for half the price if someone was interested. No ride report yet as the weather sucks right now but just sitting on the bike with it it feels good. I especially like the drop tail design. Only downside is no zip in for attacing pants but that's not really an issue for me personally.

eBay Motors: ICON MOTORHEAD BATTLECRY SLAYER RD/BK XL LEATHER JACKET (item 370077732854 end time Aug-19-08 07:19:34 PDT)

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That was one rad looking jacket. I liked (what looked like a griffin) on the left upper sleeve. Nice sporty black and red design.

Hollywood416

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys. Yea it does have the Griffin on one shoulder and the rearing lion on the other. I really liked the medeival theme of it with the crossed battlaxes on the back. Also another cool thing I found but in the inside jacket pocket there is a small medallion sewn into it of St. Christopher the patron Saint of Travellers.

slayer_back.jpg