My FZ6

-PN-

Reaction score
Visit site
I've posted a few times but never pictures of my bike. Until now obviously....

2007 FZ6 S2.

DSC08873.jpg

DSC08877.jpg

DSC08879.jpg

DSC08880.jpg

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice colour bike, love the front fender on the 07, and 08 FZ6. Just like the swingarm, a great improvement over the 04-06, swingarm & front fender. Have you thought of putting on an FE kit? You guys in England need all the help you can get to tidy up the rear end, especially with those super huge number plates you have to deal with!

Gotta love the Naked FZ6...

:rockon:

rvbiker

Reaction score
Visit site
Does the FZ6 letters on the tank come stock or did you put them on. If you put them on are they decals or airbrush? Either way they're sharp!

You got to get out and ride that thing. You would have a hard time convincing anybody that you actually ride it, you keep it so show room clean.:rockon::welcome:

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Does the FZ6 letters on the tank come stock or did you put them on. If you put them on are they decals or airbrush? Either way they're sharp!

You got to get out and ride that thing. You would have a hard time convincing anybody that you actually ride it, you keep it so show room clean.:rockon::welcome:

The 07 naked models come with the FZ6 letters. :thumbup:

grommit-albums-myalbum-picture148-park1.jpg

W

wrightme43

Awesome man.

Hey would you mind posting a few close ups of how the display computer mounts, and how the wiring is loomed and hidden?