New People from Texas!

W

wrightme43

Welcome Glad you all are here. I try to stay away from TX. I like the women but the ones that like me are crazy. LOL
I have been to Houston, and over in eastern TX as well. Sabine and that area. Um I decided last time that I would never go to Houston in August again. Its August, are you wishing you were somewhere cool? LOL

S

sportrider

welcome aboard!!! how does the FZ6 do in comparison to the R6 in the real world?

jfreakman

Reaction score
Visit site
welcome aboard!!! how does the FZ6 do in comparison to the R6 in the real world?

I would also like to know. I work with a guy with a stock r6, and I'm quite sure that my modified fz6 will beat it.

the answer is important, because we have a race set for next friday.:Sport:

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome. Im in Dallas. But used to live in Houston. Always down there visiting family. Maybe we can meet up and ride sometime. :Sport:

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
I lived in Houston for about three years many, many moons ago. I now live in Burleson, Texas which is just south of Fort Worth. I too am a new FZ6 owner (got mine last Monday) and I am new to this forum. I have 42 years of riding motorcycles under my belt and have seven family members who ride motorcycles. My 74 year old Dad still rides (he has 58 years of riding experience).:rockon: I have already gleaned a ton of "need to know" info from these forums, thank you!:Flash:

TxBritt04R6

Eternally Secure
Reaction score
www.myspace.com
I would also like to know. I work with a guy with a stock r6, and I'm quite sure that my modified fz6 will beat it.

the answer is important, because we have a race set for next friday.:Sport:

In stock form my wife's Z6 is anemic. Sure, it rides, feels, handles, and is more suited for the street - but as for acceleration, my R6 beats it hands down. She still has the stock gearing, and I've got -1 in the front. That may have something to do with it as well.

I enjoy riding the Z6, its a great bike and seems to be bulletproof.

That leads me to the next question, anyone ever replaced fork seals? Its gonna need some soon.

Britt

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
In stock form my wife's Z6 is anemic. Sure, it rides, feels, handles, and is more suited for the street - but as for acceleration, my R6 beats it hands down. She still has the stock gearing, and I've got -1 in the front. That may have something to do with it as well.

I enjoy riding the Z6, its a great bike and seems to be bulletproof.

That leads me to the next question, anyone ever replaced fork seals? Its gonna need some soon.

Britt

LOL all the gearing in the world couldnt get the fz6 to beat an R6 in the straights, but get an fz in some twisties and you might have a good competition.