Anyone use bluetooth on your bike ?

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a quick question

I am often on call when riding my bike, therefore I need to know quite urgently if someone is calling from work. I have had to stop every 10-15 minutes just to check my mobile phone to see if anyone has called.

I tried just putting it on vibrate but have yet to feel this with all the other vibrations going on due to wind etc (more importantly due to high speed :) )

I have had a bluetooth headset for a while and have discovered it actually makes a noise when my phone rings !! :thumbup: ....... So I'm probably going to give it a go.

My question is : Has anyone else tried this bluetooth headest to phone technique whilst on a bike ? does it work ? is it dangerous !? also is there any other methods which you might like to share that are proven to work ?

I know I said this was gonna be quick and I am going on and on lol ...

So I'll finish here :thumbup:

Any advice would be appreciated JC

:Sport:

anot

Reaction score
Visit site
I have tried a bluetooth headset with my GPS and that works well, however I have not tried using the phone as well. Usually I will notice the vibrator if I put the phone in my pant pocket, but I have missed calls. The only issue is the ear plugs, if they stick out too much you will probably experience pain when removing the helmet...

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site