MarkyG57 Interview

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So today we are on the thin blue line...MarkyG57

What do you do for a living?
Rozzer, 20 years in Oct 08. I’m what’s called a Crime Prevention Design Advisor at the moment, but I have done other roles and even now still have to play on the streets. Gawd I’m getting too old for that malarkey!! :thumbdown:

How long have you owned your FZ6?
Since March 08

What other modes of transport do you have?
Audi A4, a push bike + my legs.

If you could have any bike what would it be?
2008, GSX R 750 (with bar raisers) or if my kids were answering, a Ducati 1098

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
Golf, Gym, Good booze/ food (in that order) Hill walking, Gadgets, IAM Group and the FZ6 Forum

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
Canada (Alberta) due to the wide open spaces in the Prairie & fantastic night sky. Also the European mountains, breathtaking views at any time and respect for the power of this small planet we call Earth and Mother Nature

Describe yourself in three words?
Straight in terms of that I’m a product or my Family back ground and youth which some times I wish I wasn’t so that I could be all laid back, but my kids still love me for who I am.
Sarcastic, :eek:(don’t mean to be, just that some folk drive me up the wall)
Enthusiastic in all that I do.

Did you say 3 words, Oh Sorry?;) (I did. :D)

If you could redesign any household (including garage) appliance what would it be and why?
Can’t you ask me one on Bikes or Sport; I got a U in Science at school and nearly blew up the Lab to boot.
jaw%20drop.gif

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with? –
The Pill!

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Anti Bikers
Tin Pot Dictators, why in the 21 Century do we still allow these people to rule?:disapprove:
Trinny and Susannah (UK audiences will know what I mean)

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
To get you all drunk, by being the voice over (Journalist / Narrator made famous by Richard Burton) on Jeff Wayne’s War of the Worlds (not that Tom Cruise rubbish)… How sad is that!? LOL

Snow or beach?
Beach, look at all that fun on the volley Ball court, JONAC will know what I mean.:Flash:

Windows or Mac?
Windows (never owned a Mac, far too expensive to my mind, Apple take note, PS tell your CEO to get a proper suit)

F1 or Moto GP?
All motor sport

Which track or album rocks your boat?
The Editors, An End Must Start

What is your favourite film?
Gladiator, but recently changed to the 2008 film “The Dark Night” (Keith Ledger’s portrayal of the Joker was master class in improvised Acting, (if you haven’t yet seen it you must, but don’t do I did and not go to the loo, my kids were in hysterics watching me hobble off in real pain at the end)

Meat or Veg?
Both

What is your favourite beverage?
Anything over a 4 % volume and Cappuccinos

And finally, your number one rule in life?
Drink plenty of fluids, eat when you can.
Make the most of every day.
+ Remember that they can do all they want to you, but they will never take your imagination, keep your dreams alive, what ever they are!!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What is a "Rozzer"? A police officer? Sorry...English is my second language...

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for sharing

So today we are on the thin blue line...MarkyG57
If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
To get you all drunk, by being the voice over (Journalist / Narrator made famous by Richard Burton) on Jeff Wayne’s War of the Worlds (not that Tom Cruise rubbish)… How sad is that!? LOL

Well we've all got hidden talents, I'm just curious how you discovered yours ;), or did it maybe have something to do with a beverage which was over 4% proof :D