DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I bought a blue one today at lunch. I am now a FZ6 owner. I have put a total of 5 miles on it! It is smoother than I expected. I am very pleased with this bike. Haven't got it on the highway yet. So, far I am pleased with switching to this bike.

W

wrightme43

Welcome and Congratulations. Good choice on the blue one as well.
You have to be very careful, not only is it faster, but it also increases your sperm count. I have heard that you can actually impregnate soccer moms just by looking at them for to long at a stoplight.
The people that speak of the red ones are slightly confused, and we just try to humor them, sorta like Rainman. You know?

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
I find it quite funny that there is competition between red and blue bikes!! My wife has a Honda Magna. The Magna only came in one color. Her bike is black. When my wife, son, and I looked at the FZ6 there were two sitting side by side. A red one and a blue one. My son and I said "ooo look at that red one!" My wife then said "the blue one is prettier" Umm, Err, I own a blue one.:rant: Actually the color really didn't make a difference to me.;)