Yay, my new brain bucket arrived!

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Shark RSI Shuriken. I got it for $305 shipped from 3D Cycles. I ordered it Thursday afternoon and it arrived today.

I've heard about people talking about that rare perfect fitting helmet, and I think I found mine already. It fits really snug, but there are absolutely no pressure points to make it uncomfortable over time. I haven't ridden fast enough to comment on the noise or venting yet.

sharkrsi.jpg

Last edited:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
nice looking helmet, and glad that it fits so well, the pads should break in a bit too so the snug fit is a good thing.

Zack

Reaction score
Visit site
I have Scorpion EX700 and had to order smaller pads because original were too tight.
I am interested in hearing how loud your new helmet is?

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, Nice Lid ;) keep us posted on the noise level and continued comfort level.

Thanks

Deb

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, after a few days, I still like the helmet. The noise is pretty low up to 145 mph so far, and it still fits great. My only peeve is that the strap is a little short for my wide jaw. The way the end secures is by hooking onto a plastic loop with a barb on the tip of the strap.

Last edited:

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
Nice. Very nice. I've been thinking about a new helmet. Maybe I'll look into getting one of those.

Thanks for sharing!

:thumbup:

X

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great. I've read plenty of positive feedback from other members about this helmet. I'm on the market for a new lid as well. Scorp's EXO 700 is nice, I tried it at a local shop and that thing fits my melon head well. :D

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, after a few days, I still like the helmet. The noise is pretty low up to 145 mph so far, and it still fits great. My only peeve is that the strap is a little short for my wide jaw. The way the end secures is by hooking onto a plastic loop with a barb on the tip of the strap.

Well geez whizz Sawblade...only test up to 145mph??? What kind of an objective test is that???

:justkidding:

Looks like a great lid!