How things differ

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:iconbeer::iconbeer:Hey all my name is julian and im a new member. Been looking at the site over the last week and have been finding it very good, so thought i should become a member.
My silver naked fz6 is my third bike, i started riding about 4 years ago and late 04 saw these new naked bikes come to australia, and they grabbed my attention. My last bike was a naked honda vtr250 and was looking to update to a monster. After waying up costs reliability and pinion comfort the fz won hands down. Here they weren't avaliable with fairings and the colours were red black and silver. I bought the silver because of course it goes faster than any other colour including blue, as we all know. Last year fairing models started coming in, but the bikes are still far and few between, with seeing one on the road maybe once a month.
Accessories are hard to find, and the genuine pricing is rediculous. After reading threads i have drilled the exhaust, had already had cat cut out, and done a variance on the air box mod. Cant wait to give a proper run and see how she goes.:iconbeer::iconbeer:

W

wrightme43

Welcome man. Glad your here.

Now this is what I want to know.
Are Kangaroos stupid like deer? Do they just blast across the road all stupid at the last second or do they just sorta hang out and look at bikes?

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Not the smartest animals on the planet. Love to jump out in front of cars and trucks but only out in the country. We have a product here you can buy called shoo roo which puts out a high pitched signal to scare them off the road. They are just like rabbits, at night shine a light and they freeze, not great with headlights.

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome mate ... hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do :)

:Sport:

p.s : I think you have been given false information that silver is faster than blue ;)

I thought everyone knew blue is superior :)

anot

Reaction score
Visit site
Not the smartest animals on the planet. Love to jump out in front of cars and trucks but only out in the country. We have a product here you can buy called shoo roo which puts out a high pitched signal to scare them off the road. They are just like rabbits, at night shine a light and they freeze, not great with headlights.
Are Kangaroos stupid like deer?
Does this mean that Kangaroos, Deer and cars is the same type of animal?

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
welcome!!

Welcome to the site. I also wish to ask, does anybody have experience with the deer whislte thingies, do they work, I mean it might be rare to get a deer run out in front of you, but has anyone used one for say , 5 years and never had an occurance? I am thinking of getting 2 of them, one on each side of the fairring.
kk, enjoy

W

wrightme43

Most think that they do not work. I mean how in the hell is a deer going to associate the sound of a ultra sonic whistle with a car, but not associate the sound of a car coming with a car?
Here is why I dont have them.

I am a deer being chased by a coyote or dog. I hear a car with those cool ultra sonic whistles. I stop at the edge of the road and wait for the car to pass, then go back to running from the coyote?