Calling: FZSteph

Batgirl

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Steph:
I think our post is missing? (Corbin seat one) Anyways....if you are free on Aug 31 maybe we can meet up in Wingham.... go for a little ride.

I'll check back with you closer to date and see what you're up to. :thumbup:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Actually, that is about the only weekend that is bad for me lol My hubby is going on a Vmax ride down to Oshawa and taking our daughter (my babysitter) down to her friends house for the weekend. Soooo, that day I will have my 5 year old and no sitter. The weekend before or after work for me though, get back to me.
I will pm you my phone number so you can give me a call.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awww I see now that I'm not supposed to link to Ebay :eek: Sorry mods.

Sorry! Also, you will need to be a member for 30 days with 10 posts minimum to post in the classifieds. Dem's da rulez.... :D

You should be able to hit 10 useful posts in no time. It's easy here with so many new friends to engage! :cheer:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am currently not working so weekdays are fine for me too. I have an interview at the Steelback Brewery and that job starts in early September so I am basically open ANY day that you want to meet...other than the weekend you already suggested lol Figures eh? :banghead:

Batgirl

Reaction score
Visit site
I work every day but I'll have some vacation days coming up. A nice day trip to the beach would be nice. or......

if you would like to join me and my hubby and 3 other guys for the Yamaha customer appreciation day let me know today if possible. I can sign you up as one of my "guests". It would be nice to have another girl there ! Plus its a GREAT event. You can try out the other bikes, bbq, racing guys there, prizes....its in Shannonville.

We'll be leaving around 8ish on Sat morning. Hope you can come! We'll be taking the 401 just so you know :)

YAMAHA MOTOR CANADA | 2008 Customer Appreciation Day - Rdays ON

PS: we'll be coming back around dinner time.

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I actually have an invite already, bought my bike from the showroom floor. Hubby and I were talking about going, but nothing is set in stone here yet. It is on the 23rd right? This Saturday?
I'm going for a quick ride right now...kids are driving me mad, but i will talk to Jim tonight about it :thumbup: Sounds like fun

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You have to register by the 21st :)
It's definately worth going! Hope you and your hubby can come.

Well I talked to hubby and it doesn't look feasible unfortunately, it would take about 5 hours for us to get down there and 5 hours back, doesn't leave a whole lot of time to hang out. Maybe next year we can make a weekend of it and stay down there.
Hey, do you guys go to Sportbike in Parry Sound? We go every year...its a blast!

Batgirl

Reaction score
Visit site
That is a bit far for you guys...we've been trying to get to the Sportbike Rally for 3 years in a row...something always came up. We even had a room booked last year. :rolleyes:

There's always next year to try again!

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, if you decide to go next year...we always book a room at the Jolly Roger in Parry Sound. We always book for the next year when we are leaving, that way we make sure we have what we want lol

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ummmm about 5-10 minutes away on the hwy, you can't drink downtown and then walk back to your room no lol We always stay there because all the Vmax guys do, hubby is the chapter leader for western Ontario in the vmax owners association. They are a great bunch of guys. (there is a bar onsite) plus it has a hottub so if you are nuts like we were and drove 10 hours in one day to get there...you can relax

Batgirl

Reaction score
Visit site
Hot tub awwwwww ya...you sold me. I'll call and hold a room - maybe next year we can actually make it!

Is that the Quality Inn?

hot%20tub.gif

Are you on MSN? My email/msn is [email protected]

Last edited:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes'm it is! We will be in room 107, try and get a room reserved close to there, and reserve now or you won't get one lol

Batgirl

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to check with head office (better known as my hubby) and see if he wants to do PS next year. I'll let ya know! Sounds like a plan though.

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It is normally the first weekend in July. If you are asking because you want to call and reserve, just tell them you want it for "Sportbike" they will book it for the correct weekend for ya.
They haven't updated the site yet, but they will in the next couple months and you can get the details from there.
2008 Parry Sound Sportbike Rally

Batgirl

Reaction score
Visit site
Turns out our "Gap" trip is always the same weekend as the Sportbike Rally so I don't know (yet) if we will be able to go North or South.

The pony tails are hillarious! :D