Toco says hello

T

toco

Hello all,
I am Toco, a guy from Germany who has lived in the US for 16 month in the vincinity of Greenville/Spartanburg, SC. If someone suspects me ... no, I'm not a BMW associate. But I worked in the BMW plant as contractor.
But that is not the point. I really enjoyed me time in the US and I still a in love with the rough countryside of northern South Carolina and Alabama and southern Tennessee and North Carolina. And guess what I did there every minute of free time I had: Right. Ridin fast and smooth on Highway 178, Hwy 28, Hwy 296, The Blue Rige Parkway and the Tail of the Dragon with my brand new 2006 FZS6VR. It was paradise.
Now that I am back in Germany I'll never enjoy riding my bike as I was in the US. Because Europe is so crowded and insane!!!:mad:
Currently I try to get a registration for my US model in Europe. It's not that easy but I still hope to ride at least one time this season.

I'll see y'all in the threads.
Toco

W

wrightme43

Hey Toco, Welcome man.
The bad thing is I want to go to Germany and ride, I would love to ride in Switzerland too. I guess its the same for everyone, anything different is neat. LOL