Hellooooo from Waterloo

Batgirl

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi:
I'm new to the site...just popped in to see if anyone was looking for a Corbin Seat...but now I see its a very interesting place! :cheer: with lots of info.

I just bought my FZ6 last season (I was a Kawi girl for years-ZX6R) I couldn't take the long rides any more on the Ninja (my achin' back) so I thought the FZ6 would be a perfect bike for me. SO far so good!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Batgirl! Congrats on the Yammie!

You can search here for anything and come up with an answer for your bike, gear, safety, insurance, maintenance, etc... and if you don't find it, please be sure to step up and ask! You'll have all the answers as quick as you can refresh the screen! (Well, ALMOST! ;) )

We have several threads here so you can get to know the family. We have member interviews, rider resumes, "What do you look like", public profiles.... and more...

Enjoy the site, but enjoy the bike more! :rockon:

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
You're right around the corner from me... I live in Baden, just outside of Kitchener.... Nice to see somesome here that lives close by...

Richard:welcome:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know we were chatting in a different thread, but :welcome: I can't wait to meet up and go for a ride with you!