2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
They fit.....
nlheikki-albums-2004-yamaha-fz6-picture571-fz6-loaded-up.jpg

ready2goriding

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Cortech Tri-Bag set for my '08. They are of really good quality, very flexible, and can haul a bunch of cargo, but I only use them when really needed, b/c they make my bike look kinda like a GoldWing! If you have no issues with soft bags (needing rain protection), they are greatness! My set cost appr. $200.00 USD from my friendly local Yamaha dealer if that helps.

kxb44

Reaction score
Visit site
I put them on my wife's 07 FZ6. Seem to work quite well and combined with the tail pack and tank bag, hold plenty for a 3 or 4 day trip.

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
I have them too. They fit well, can be secured well, and are very convenient. Now that I've had saddlebags for some time, I can't imagine not having them. I've grown accustomed to having a "trunk" on the bike, always putting something in there. The saddlebags rest against the tailpipes, but many people have confirmed that melting/heating has never been an issue (my experience too).

I quite prefer the look of a top box and the lockability of it, so when such time has passed that it's been a decent duration since I last bought something on the bike (so it will get past the domestic accounting department without arched eyebrows), I may replace my CoreTechs with that.

sasper

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got the full set (tail bag, side bags, and tank bag) and use the tail bag daily for my work laptop + change of shoes + lunch + whatever else I need for the day. Works great... quality is nice and I haven't had any issues.

Using the whole set is perfect for a long weekend (3-4 days).

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got the tribag set and they work very well! Easy on and off, lots of room and durable (thus far). I use the tailbag every day now.