rider died....please read

joshfz6.2008

Reaction score
Visit site
ryan graduated with a riding buddies wife. june 9th he was riding and hit by a drunk driver. anyone in the central ohio area there will be a ride aug. 23 to raise money for funeral cost. leaving gio's in circleville at noon registration starts at 11

mdr

Reaction score
Visit site
Ride in Peace Ryan. My condolences to family. I know that with this many members there's going to be some hits taken, but this seems like it's been a very bad month - and it's less than half over. :Sport:

Hotei

coursonap

Reaction score
profile.myspace.com
We just had a rider from work get killed last week. He was on his way home and another bike hit him head on. The police report said that the other rider was on a GSXR 1000 and hit him at an estimated 160mph. They said that the rider of the GSXR flew about 600ft through the air. It has been a bad for riders and hopefully it all ends. Both riders died in the accident. That was retarted the GSXR rider doing 160 through town.

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
RIP

There have been three moto fatalities in my area that I know of in the past few weeks, one of which was down the street from me, and another which I passed while driving (cage) around during my lunch break.

Stay safe guys.

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm really sorry to hear that man would love to make it out there but i'm all the way in NV, anyways man my love and condolences to the family thats terrible.