BranNwebster

The UNO Master
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you own one?

Wear it all the time?

What do you think of them?

Me, never have, never will, I think think they are a bit silly. My 5 year old likes them though.

BobSchmickle

Reaction score
Visit site
I just bought one this weekend...

... not really... but i've thought about it... but they only had these little suction cups to hold it on... seems like it would fall off... And i wanted more of a 300 look...lol.

corekneelius

Reaction score
Visit site
oooh oooh look at me and how edgy and unique I am with my super awesome Mohawk! I truly am amazing!

Seriously........ WHY?!?!?!

That said, to each his own
:spank:

Last edited:

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
oooh oooh look at me and how edgy and unique I am with my super awesome Mohawk! I truly am amazing!

Seriously........ WHY?!?!?!

That said, to each his own
:spank:

EXACTLY! Look at me.

I've already noticed it increases visibility. A driver looks, has a wtf is that moment, and tend not to forget you're there. I just thought it looked cool and honestly everyone that's seen it on there says the same. Multiple people have asked where I got that badass helmet- not the helmet I say, just a $19 add on. Why? Why not? Stop hating, to each his own. :thumbup:

stevesnj

Reaction score
Visit site
mr-t%20point.jpg

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON"T WEAR A 'HAWK...YOU SQUID!!! :Flip:

GodSpeedLuc

Reaction score
Visit site
where can i find one? lol. dont hate, i just want to see what they look like. never actually seen one so someone post a pic or url or something. it may indeed be silly by the sound of it but overall, to each his own, i agree; because its really a shame if we were all exactly the same anyway.

S

Shamus McFeeley

It's the equivalent of all those stickers and lights on import cars, just lets everyone know to stay that much farther from you for when you crash

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
lmao i never knew how many ppl hated them.

Personally i love mine, im all about being alilttle different anyway, ALL my friends ride SS bikes and to be honest that is a big reason i ride a FZ a love the styling of the FZ but its Different making it even better, so the mohawk just adds to my uniqueness. As for it being a SQUID symbol, ive been called a squid for it, but i just do the same as when ppl tell me my FZ is slow. I make a liar out of them HAHA