I LOVE my new boots!

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought some RedWing workboots to wear while biking, they had motorcycle-specific boots but not in my size (12 1/2) and I needed new workboots anyway. They were ok but very hot this time of year.

One bike magazine reviewed BMW's new AirFlow2 summer boots, and raved about them, so I took the plunge and ordered them online a week ago. Happily they arrived Friday night, just in time for my MSF riding course Saturday and Sunday. They're nicely made, fit ok, have a rubber pad for the shift lever, and have mesh panels built into them to allow airflow through your boot as you ride. On Saturday, we never built up enough speed to notice, but Sunday we did, DAYAM that felt nice! Even standing around during breaks, there was a slight breeze and I could feel air flowing through the boots (there's a mesh panel on each side of the foot, one above the heel, and also could feel airflow out the top of the boot). I have pretty sweaty feet (TMI!) and these are just great, I can see wearing these things in hot weather even when I'm not riding.

Searched Google a bit, found them for $178, which wasn't too bad. Highly recommended! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
I got some cowboy boots for about $50 shipped...use them for bike riding and annoying arrogant LA bitches by wearing them. They're the best bang for buck for riding if you ask me. I need to order a new pair as we speak.
sheplers.com

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the ICON Super Duty's and so far so good. They're a little warm(It's been over 100 here in ATL.) but not too bad for me. They beat the hell out of my old Wal-Mart Specials.

gr8eyes

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got some Alpinestar sport toouring boots but I forgot the style. They are waterproof and work great. I've heard some really good things about Oxtar Matrix 2 boots as well.

Glenn

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got two pair of Sidi's both of which are great depending on what I want.

A pair of Strada Evo Air (pic1)- sport-ish boot that I got sort of by mistake (thought I was getting waterproof version) but really like the air flow feature and have worn them almost exclusively since the beginning of June. Definitely not waterproof though.

Way Tepr (pic2)- waterproof touring boot, warm comfy all-day and I expect waterproof but haven't really tested too much yet.

J

jeffm

I have the Oxtar Matrix 2 boots they are very comfortable and are waterproof. (Gortex boots)

I rode back from Mid-Ohio 4 hours in the rain and my feet were dry when I got home. Not much else was dry but my feet were.

CC32

Reaction score
Visit site
Sidi B2. Great protection, comfortable, true to size, easy to get in and out of. The look is a little "Star Warsy" though. Fortunately my jeans fit over the boots, barely.