Aug 23rd Northeast FZ6 Event Shirt on sale (PICS!)

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
FZ6_Meet > The FZ6 Shop | CafePress

Mine and my wife's came in today! Here's a pic of the front and back:

View attachment 6778 View attachment 6779

For those wishing to order one, this is at cost with a $2.00 markup per shirt which will go to the Admin for the forum. I do not know if these can make it here prior to the event given the short notice. They claim 7-9 business days is the basic. I just ordered two shirts with Standard (4-6 business days).

The front of the shirt promotes this web site! I used the design originally posted by Elm so she gets full credit for the front of the shirt. If I was profiting from this I'd give her half but I make nothing. Thank you Elm!

BTW, feel free to order one even if you don't make the meet! It's $2.00 for Dennis and advertises the site!

Thanks all! Enjoy and see you at the meet!

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Aug 23rd Northeast FZ6 Event Shirt on sale

First 5 people who want to order, PM me your actual e-mail address and I'll e-mail you back a coupon for $5.00 off your first order! Sorry but as shop keeper, I'm limited to only 5 references! First come, first served!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I've got two responses thus far but I think I've hit a snag. I've opened a trouble ticket with Cafe Press because when I entered the two addresses, I got zero confirmation and sent back to a default page. I'll let you know if I get this sorted out. Hopefully, you'll see the coupons in your mailboxes!

Stay tuned!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Well, their customer service was of ZERO help. They cannot offer the $5.00 off without me placing an order again! So, if anyone places an order, please get some e-mail addresses from people off the list and pass around the discount, provided it works for you! Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

No dice with the coupons folks. They are of zero help! The next person who places an order should also be prompted after checkout so some of you could benefit from the order of the next person.

The OP has been updated as mine came in today. Two shots of the shirt actually on me!

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

Those are awesome!!! Good Job!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

We get to advertise the forum and the meet! I hope Elm doesn't mind me using her design she posted. I probably should have asked. Sorry Elm!