Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Today...OneTrack

What do you do for a living?
District Manager for a Japanese car manufacturer

How long have you owned your FZ6?
Since July 07. First road bike since 1976.:eek:

What other modes of transport do you have?
A Subaru Outback for me and a Suzuki Grand Vitara for her.

If you could have any bike what would it be?
Triumph Tiger. I started on Triumphs and would like to ride off into the sunset on one. It's a Brit thing...:rolleyes:

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
Shooting sports (IPSC and Tactical Rifle; lotsa fun)

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
New Zealand. It's what the world and society could and should have been.

Describe yourself in three words?
Peter Pan wannabee :D

If you could redesign any household (including garage) appliance what would it be and why?
Household appliances...? :confused::D

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
Dog rope toys.

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Mean people.

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
Proving that white men really can't dance.

Snow or beach?
Beach. Bikinis. Yummee.

Windows or Mac?
Windows because I have to. Mac if I had a choice.

F1 or MotoGP?
MotoGP all the way!

Which track or album rocks your boat?
What....?

What is your favourite film?
Zulu!

Meat or Veg?
Both. Double helpings. Hey, I'm a Brit.

What is your favourite beverage?
Beer. I drink pints because they don't make 2 pint glasses.

And finally, your number one rule in life?
This is it...it isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy it now.

chuckfz6ryder

Reaction score
Visit site

But they do make liter mugs. It's almost a two handed event when full.

Cheers:iconbeer:

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
And here you go. Peter Pan.

This is a real dude. NMS, pretty safe for work. Wouldnt really click on it around kids, but there is no nudity, just some really really really really strange dude, and lots of other people, some of whom are almost but not quite anything near as strange as him. Without further ado.

Peter Pan's Ever Growing 'Out and About' Page. ******************************

Omigod...I haven't laughed so much for a long time...Thanks! I needed that. "Pixyland"...no kidding. That guy is more dedicated to his character than a Harley rider, I hate to be judgmental, but I'll go out on a limb here and suggest that he may have some 'issues'. :cheer: Or maybe he doesn't have any issues at all with his "coming out" costumes as one might initially think. He does seem to attract some pretty healthy looking females, mind you...so maybe he's the one getting the last laugh, who knows?
My Peter Pan comment was, of course, in reference to not wanting to ever grow up. I'm failing at that (as we all do), but our friend on the Pixyland website's a...ummm.....flaming success. :D He's going to become a caricature of himself in about 5 to 10 years, unfortunately, much like Tiny Tim. And Tom Cruise.

W

wrightme43

Dude actually digs chicks. I think he plays for both teams though. Who knows, its a mystery.... LOL

Glad you enjoyed it.

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site

But they do make liter mugs. It's almost a two handed event when full.

Cheers:iconbeer:

Yes, I've undertaken the task of emptying litre mugs from time to time...the only downside to them is that the beer gets warm by the time I'm halfway through. That, combined with their initial weight, makes me prefer my good old British dimpled glass, handled pint pot. :thumbup:

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
The curse of 20th Century Man... :rolleyes:

Yes indeed. So called "computerization in the workplace" will eventually be exposed as the greatest crime ever perpetrated on working people. Our tiny minds are quite simply not up to the task of working with these devices. We still need to use our own brains, which we've pretty much abandoned. Computerization in the Workplace has been a godsend to puppy-making upper management types who were/are/and always will be incapable of doing any constructive, real work like the rest of us. They now believe that meetings and emails are actually a job. Hopefully we'll smarten up and find a Better Way.rant:
Yeah...I've been hoisting my pint pot again this evening. :D I really must get into Hellgate's beer thread. Americans talking about "good beer" is like me (a Brit) talking about "good food". :Flip:::rof: