Two Brothers

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Who has the best price on Two Brothers exhaust? I am ready to buy, and am looking for the best deal. Thanks for all your help.

Last edited:
S

sportrider

good question!! I've only seen them for around $1000.00 and thats to rich for my blood.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I called the shop and they said they will ship tomorrow. I will take lots of pics of the install.

now it's time to order a PCIII

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
I called the shop and they said they will ship tomorrow. I will take lots of pics of the install.

now it's time to order a PCIII

Ant you lucky thing !!

Any chance you could put it in the "HOW TO" part of the forum so I can share your joy :)

They look and sound awsome mate :Sport:

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
imotorcycle.com has the best prices I have been able to find, and there was another place that I got to beat their price by a few dollars, morepowerracing.com. But I decided to order the Scorpions because I dont really like the two brothers FE kit, and I think both systems sound about as good as one another, but at half the price, the scorpions have me sold. So I also bought a FAZR6 FE kit off eBay, waiting for that to arrive, and waiting for my exhaust to ship.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I will take step by step photos of the exhaust and power commander install. i just picked up the PCIII and had them map it for me for the Two Brothers.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I received my tracking number and the exhaust should be here on Tuesday. I will have to come up with a bracket to mount my original fender as I don't like the signals or the looks of the eliminator kit. I have no desire to make myself less visiable with those tiny blinkers.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning today. The new pipes will behere tomorrow and I can't stand the wait!

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Here are a few pick of the finished product. Once I decide I like it I will remove the bracket you see in the pics and cut it off. I took alot of pics along the way so I'll make a write up and post it. I'm uploading a couple videos to you tube so I'll post those when they are ready.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Stock Exhaust

[nomedia]http://youtube.com/watch?v=jUVrbHEXX7k[/nomedia]

Two Brothers Exhaust

[nomedia]http://youtube.com/watch?v=tV8yg2pv1Yg[/nomedia]

Redhawk

2QuickFZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds very good! Also looks much better with the stock fender/turn signals. Definitely much safer to use the stock signals rather then the tiny clear ones that come with the two brothers kit. Now go out and hear/feel the difference!!
Now I cant wait for my Leo Vince's to come in the mail....on schedule for Monday delivery!
Are you going to get a cat eliminator pipe to go along with the two brothers. Also let me know how the bike runs without a power commander with the new exhaust!!

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I just got back from a 40 mile ride and this thing sounds really nice at high RPM's. It makes it alot easier for me to redline as well, before all I heard was the motor reving, now I can't even hear the motor rev, so I let it rip. It's almost too loud for city use though.

Gbusch

Reaction score
Visit site
2 Bros Bracket

Yo Antmb,

So it is possible to install the 2 bros system and keep the stock turnsignals and fender? Also, is the bracket you are reffering too the new one that comes with the kit? Can it be removed without meesing up the cans??

Also, what was performance like? Any backfires? Do you think you will need a PCIII to richen it up? Better low and midrange torgue?? Sorry so many questions, but this is the system I am considering as well...

Gbusch

Reaction score
Visit site
2 bros exhaust

Yo Antmb,

Just one more question... did you notice a difference in the exhaust temp and around the rear seat....??? I see you are from Delran, NJ. I will stop to see you when I come to ride and visit with my brother in law in Mt Laurel. I was born and raised in Haddonfield. Small world.... I also have a red 07 here in GA...

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes you can use the stock signals. You will notice that is is a little lower than stock, but I like it a lot better than those dime size signals they included. The metal bracket you see is the one that came with the tow brothers exhaust. The holes in the side of the bracket are supposed to hold the tiny signals and the holes in the back hold the license plate lights. You have to use the top part of the bracket as the cans bolt directly too it. You can cut the bottom part off as it has no use if you decide to use the stock parts. I had to rig up something to bolt the stock fender as the kit won't let you do it.

The power commander will be here on Monday and then I can compare it with and without. I have noticed a few burps, but nothing I would consider a backfire. I can actually ride the bike harder now, because I can't hear the revs of the motor. It always scared me to hear the motor revving so high. I bumped it off the rev limiter twice today without even realizing I was even close to red line. It is LOUD, don't let anyone tell you different, but it sounds great.