Bike of the month winner for August is........

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The right choice no doubt....Beautiful pic + bike...R.i.p......Congrats Wavex....:thumbup:

J

jsteinb95

Wait a minute J, Wavex's bike looks NOTHING like that, so how can he be the winner????

Maybe more like this >>> View attachment 6329

Sorry David, I couldn't resist!

Pete!!!!! :disapprove: That is just so wrong.

His bike pic was entered before the accident. I'll tell ya though.....it was close, the votes were tied for the last 3 days of voting (between biker_dude43, DefyInertia and Wavex) and then I got the final vote and broke the tie. I didn't even vote because I didn't think it would be fair! :D

I will NOT say who I would've voted for :scared: :D

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Pete!!!!! :disapprove: That is just so wrong.

His bike pic was entered before the accident. I'll tell ya though.....it was close, the votes were tied for the last 3 days of voting (between biker_dude43, DefyInertia and Wavex) and then I got the final vote and broke the tie. I didn't even vote because I didn't think it would be fair! :D

I will NOT say who I would've voted for :scared: :D

Please don't ban me J!!! :ban: ;)

I agree it is a great photo.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Well done Wavex...great bike and thanks for all the photos and videos...they made the worst part of the Chicago winter more tolerable :thumbup:

J

jsteinb95

Well done David, hope you win next months botm too :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Unfortunately, he will not longer be able to enter in BOTM, unless he buys another FZ6! :thumbup:

Sorry David. :D

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I realise(d) this but although he has other idea's he aint bought the bike yet. This is why I hope he is BOTM again :thumbup: