Cloggy Interview

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Everybody should go to Holland, here is somebody who went and stayed....Cloggy

What do you do for a living?
I'm an electronics (RADAR and communications) technician, working for the Dutch Navy (as a civilian).

How long have you owned your FZ6?
Since June of 2007.

What other modes of transport do you have?
Ford Focus 2006, 3 bicycles ( a city bike, a mountain bike and a take it down the pub cos nobody’s going to steal it) oh and not forgetting Shanks’s pony

If you could have any bike what would it be?
FJR :drool:

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
Sailing (mainly on the lakes, we’ve got plenty of those in Holland), working for the navy helps, I’ve hardly been sailing since I bought the bike, as they are both at their best when the weather is good, the FZ6 wins hands down of course :rockon:. Also Tennis and playing about on the Computer, used to play Guild wars but I don’t seem to have the time these days.

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
Australia, a week on Bondai beach (Sydney), 3 days walking in the blue mountains, took an internal flight for a week in Cairns, the highlight was definitely diving on the great barrier reef, (a multicoloured fish soup). Followed by another 4 days in down town Sydney, amazing.

Describe yourself in three words?
Trustworthy, chaotic, I thought I was easygoing, but my wife just laughed. (verbose for 3rd word then....Grommit :D)

If you could redesign any household (including garage) appliance what would it be and why?
A music player that detects your mood and changes the songs accordingly.

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
The speed gun, but would have got a good patent on it, after that simply work on a commission basis, I would have earned a fortune

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Tailgating, oh that’s already illegal well you never would have guessed.

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
I would fix the sound system if broken, if not I would sing and then fix the sound system ;).

Snow or beach?
Both

Windows or Mac?
Windows

F1 or NASCAR?
F1 & Moto GP

What is your favourite film?
Fight club (It’s not as bad as it sounds, IMO)

Meat or Veg?
Fish

What is your favourite beverage?
(When not riding) Beer in company, whiskey on my own (It’s not that I’m a closet alcoholic but I like sipping my whiskey).

And finally, your number one rule in life?
You reap what you sow
Treat others as you would like to be treated.
What goes around comes around
Well OK that’s 3 but I strongly believe in Karma.

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice one Clog :thumbup:

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Tailgating, oh that’s already illegal well you never would have guessed.

Isn't tailgating also what Americans do on the parking lot of a stadium before a sport event or rock concert? You'll be sorry if you ever try to ban that :D

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice one Clog :thumbup:

Isn't tailgating also what Americans do on the parking lot of a stadium before a sport event or rock concert? You'll be sorry if you ever try to ban that :D

That's true but I checked it on the internet to be sure. I posted this to Grommit about 4 days ago and since then tailgate posted something that confirms this what scares you most.

Don't let me be the one to stop anyone having a picnic out of the back of their pick-up truck, party on :rockon:.

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great interview Cloggy! Thanks for sharing!

Love the pub bike idea!
:needpics:

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site
That's true but I checked it on the internet to be sure. I posted this to Grommit about 4 days ago and since then tailgate posted something that confirms this what scares you most.

Don't let me be the one to stop anyone having a picnic out of the back of their pick-up truck, party on :rockon:.
Your both right, you know how the english language has words that are spelt the same be mean different things, tailgating while driving is no good, tailgating at a sports event is good.;)