Rent A Racer

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice setup, how much is that in green bucks? I wonder if someone crashes it, whose insurance pays for it?

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
I can see the appeal, but I want to ride MY bike, you'll never find out what you and your bike can do as a 'couple' on a track if you're on someone elses' bike.

Rushiku

Reaction score
Visit site
I can see the appeal, but I want to ride MY bike, you'll never find out what you and your bike can do as a 'couple' on a track if you're on someone elses' bike.
+1 - I don't think I'd be comfortable enough to go very fast on an unfamiliar bike, which is kind of the point of a track day ;)

dynamo-acl

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep I looked at renting a track bike after I was scraping the pegs on my then new 8000 grand vfr at 100 at knockhill

but add the 165 to the trackday monet ,,thats over 300 and another 500 if u bin it

phew!!!

so I went and got a scapper fron dk motorcycles and done it up as below

Yep I looked at renting a track bike after I was scraping the pegs on my then new 8000 grand vfr at 100 at knockhill

but add the 165 to the trackday monet ,,thats over 300 and another 500 if u bin it

phew!!!

so I went and got a scapper fron dk motorcycles and done it up as below

newseatgsx1400ericstrackday01040600.jpg

my last outing I was getting 1min 2 secs around knockhill which for an old bike I was real happy as its a 98 600

but the 2 guys on vtr1000's werent