winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

brian-oki

Reaction score
Visit site
Yea, if your good at rigging stuff, buy a single and have a flange welded on to fit the factory mid pipe. Let us know what you decide , I have been thinking about that too, cause its cheaper than the double's.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Kneedraggers have some pretty unique options:
Google Image Result for http://www.kneedraggers.com/image_storage/7/d0/7d0910083d9db3fba125c951cbc67f88_rough.jpg

for the red FZ:Google Image Result for http://i4.ebayimg.com/05/i/06/8a/54/75_1_sbl.JPG
The last one from hot boddies claim to sound like TB or Yoshimuras but quieter, these set up aren't for our FZ but you can always inquire if they make it for our bikes if it's an option you want.

Hummm...I'm not sure about those Hot Bodies kits. They remind me of a certain part of the human anatomy.....:eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I do sorta like it, but am not a big fan of such a massicve chunk of plastic hanging of the back of the bike.

Love the idea of a single underseat exhaust...am wondering whether something off a Ducati will fit??? Now that would give you something original!

joshfz6.2008

Reaction score
Visit site
I thought about this to but running a single can on the right side and making a small pipe to attach it to the factory pipe kinda thinking of a r6 gytr pipe

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Personally I don't like the single pipe. Everyone has it, the twin Akros on mine look wicked and come across a lot more agressive than the Honda pipe with those two little holes :thumbdown:

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
The tail is a bit wide to make a single pipe on the back really look good, I mean I think on one of the Ducati's(or was it a Triumph) they have a single pipe that would probably fit and be about the right size, but its ugly on the original bike let alone anything else!
Still trying to recall what bike it was that had it, followed one along Victoria rode for about 10 minutes one day.