Wolfman Interview

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
From a land down under...Wolfman

What do you do for a living?
I am a NightClub Disc Jockey...DJ Wolfman!

How long have you owned your FZ6?
4 months...been going mod mad since the day i got it. Love it, Love it, Love it!

What other modes of transport do you have?
A Ducati 500 Pantah, and a Ford Falcon - Australian Family Car, 6cyl, 4.2 ltr engine.

If you could have any bike what would it be?
Vincent Black Shadow

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
I breed Discus Fish - exotic African Cichlid. I follow Bike racing very closely, enjoy watching my eldest son play sport, enjoy watching sport on TV with my kids, am a bit of a movie buff. I have a big varied collection, which i like to update whenever i can. Lastly music, have been a professional DJ for 17 years, and enjoy most types of music, but mainly classic rock & house music

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
France. rode my bike around Europe for 5 months when i was 20, went to many countries, but France stuck out, especially the South. Very beautiful, very relaxed, lots of Bikes!

Describe yourself in three words?
Outgoing, adventurous , Dependable

If you could redesign any household (including garage) appliance what would it be and why?
The Toilet...every father should have his own, with Flat Screen TV, with every cable channel in the World, a magazine rack for all the bike mags, soundproof walls, and just in case anyone dares to try and disturb you, a deadbolt only lockable from inside the toilet!...with 3 kids this is the only place i can get any peace, apart from on the bike.

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
The Cone of Silence (get smart)

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Mobile Phones!

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
um...maybe the DJ!

Snow or beach?
No brainer, the beach every time....i am from Australia!

Windows or Mac?
Windows Vista, but have been thinking of a Mac

F1 or MotoGP?
Moto GP everytime, F1 bores me silly!

Which track or album rocks your boat?
American Prayer - Jim Morrison & The Doors (rareish)

What is your favourite film?
Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Meat or Veg?
Meat & 3 Veg...it's the Aussie Way!

What is your favourite beverage?
Coopers Pale Ale...nectar of the gods!

And finally, your number one rule in life?
Respect your peers, respect yourself.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thank you for the interview!!

If you could redesign any household (including garage) appliance what would it be and why?
The Toilet...every father should have his own, with Flat Screen TV, with every cable channel in the World, a magazine rack for all the bike mags, soundproof walls, and just in case anyone dares to try and disturb you, a deadbolt only lockable from inside the toilet!...with 3 kids this is the only place i can get any peace, apart from on the bike.

I am assuming that you mean the entire room and not just the toilet.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
"Clap for the Wolfman!" Awesome!

Did you know your toilet flushes backwards? :rof:

Great job with this interview! Thanks for sharing!

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree with the whole "Toilet" thing. I personally think that there should be a lever that we can pull that opens up a door to bunker style lair, where our bike and other goodies are kept away from prying eyes". Oh wait.... thats what the garage is for. I have three kids too and sometimes these private rooms serves as our own "batcave", lol

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree with the whole "Toilet" thing. I personally think that there should be a lever that we can pull that opens up a door to bunker style lair, where our bike and other goodies are kept away from prying eyes". Oh wait.... thats what the garage is for. I have three kids too and sometimes these private rooms serves as our own "batcave", lol

Now your onto something....a bunker, am drawing plans for mine in my head as we speak! A bar with all my favourite Booze, Leather recliner, with inbuilt remote, & arms that lift up to reveal a fridge in one side, to keep the beer cold! Am going for the Big projector screen in this room, flat panel TV just wont cut it! Pool Table, the Monster House Boys would have a ball with such a project! Lol!:rockon: