Miles Tracker

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
So when I first got my FZ in October last year my father sent me a link and asked that I keep up with miliage on here. He has been using the same website and keeps track with all his miles through it and it has been a pretty handy tool.

The Motorcycle Tourer's Forum

Scroll down the blue tabs on your left till you see, "Miles Tracker by Jason ...."

Create an account there, its free, and you can keep up with all the miles you put on the bike. Things like "How many miles on your current front or rear tire", "Miles on current oil change." It also has a dollar figure in there and you input how much you have spent.

To give you an idea of you can set it up. Here are some shots of mine.

IMG_4761.jpg

IMG_4760.jpg

IMG_4759.jpg

-bryan

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com
Thanks for posting this, Bryan. I am one of the Board Members for Motorcycle Tourers Forum, and this program that Jason Jonas has written is awesome, isn't it?! I use it to track all of the maintenance on my bikes. It's also kind of fun to watch the miles creep up on the totals page, too.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Yea. Its a great tool. It really helps keep up with maintainence intervials.

I haven't been on that forum though. Is it pretty good?

-bryan

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com
I haven't been on that forum though. Is it pretty good?

-bryan

Bryan, come on over and pay a visit to the MTF forum. It's an excellent group of serious riders from all over the country, and a few from other parts of the world. MTF members ride all kinds of motorcycles, but mostly long-distance-capable bikes like FJR's, ST1300's, BMW's. But many also have more than one bike, and might also have KLR's, V-Stroms, FZ's, for example.

The difference between the MTF and most other motorcycle-related forums is that the MTF members actually meet up: check out the "lunch bunch" folder (someone calls it and hundreds show up from all over the country) and the assciated web page The Motorcycle Tourer's Forum for a list of this year's organized weekend or weeklong events. The MTF has a relationship with the Iron Butt Association and organizes most of the IBA's longer distance certifiable rides. The next one is the Border-2-Border (Mexico to Canada) which will be held this coming weekend.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Bryan, come on over and pay a visit to the MTF forum. It's an excellent group of serious riders from all over the country, and a few from other parts of the world. MTF members ride all kinds of motorcycles, but mostly long-distance-capable bikes like FJR's, ST1300's, BMW's. But many also have more than one bike, and might also have KLR's, V-Stroms, FZ's, for example.

The difference between the MTF and most other motorcycle-related forums is that the MTF members actually meet up: check out the "lunch bunch" folder (someone calls it and hundreds show up from all over the country) and the assciated web page The Motorcycle Tourer's Forum for a list of this year's organized weekend or weeklong events. The MTF has a relationship with the Iron Butt Association and organizes most of the IBA's longer distance certifiable rides. The next one is the Border-2-Border (Mexico to Canada) which will be held this coming weekend.

Cool deal! Thanks for the info. I will have to look into that.

-bryan