Riders in NJ

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Sup all,

Since we are all writing back and forth to each other, any riders in NJ that want to link up for a weekend get together and go riding.

I live in Jersey City, NJ. Locals... sup...:rockon:

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish I was near by. I'd love to go on a group ride with a bunch of different FZ6s. How do you guys trust each other being you may not even know each other. Sorry I just have never done anything like that but then again I have never had a bike before either.

Steve F

Reaction score
Visit site
Sayreville here. Sounds like fun. The wife and kids have me tied up with end of summer stuff for the next few weeks but if I can get away I'd love to join in. I have a 93 Seca II. Not a FZ6 but it is Yamaha!

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Edison here. I'm game for a group ride. My buddy and I usually do a weekend morning ride down the shore for what we call "breakfast run". We normally take route 18 straight down, once you're past the Brunswick area it's usually a good ride.
I've been on 295 as well, that's a good ride too. Unfortunately gotta hit route 1 south first which is usually stricken with traffic.
Set it up and I'm sure people would be interested, there are alot of Tristate people that might want to come along. One thing though..... I'm not much for riding along stunters and wannabe's. That's better left on an empty parking lot.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Edison here. I'm game for a group ride. My buddy and I usually do a weekend morning ride down the shore for what we call "breakfast run". We normally take route 18 straight down, once you're past the Brunswick area it's usually a good ride.
I've been on 295 as well, that's a good ride too. Unfortunately gotta hit route 1 south first which is usually stricken with traffic.
Set it up and I'm sure people would be interested, there are alot of Tristate people that might want to come along. One thing though..... I'm not much for riding along stunters and wannabe's. That's better left on an empty parking lot.

+1 on the stunters! I'll gladly bow out and ride my own ride if I feel riders are being unsafe. That's one of the joys of having bike mounted GPS.

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1 on the stunters! I'll gladly bow out and ride my own ride if I feel riders are being unsafe. That's one of the joys of having bike mounted GPS.

Gotta love those GPS, now only if comes in a sexy french voice guidance, lol.:D

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool.

Who ever would like to go would say maybe next weekend or this weekend. Meet up whereever is convenient for everyone. I dunno maybe 10-12pm meet up and go riding down a shore or twisties... I know some good twisties in Morisstown/Chatham area. Riding highways is cool with me.
I have never set anything like this before so if anyone would like to volunteer please do so. I am very flexible.
:wav:

GodSpeedLuc

Reaction score
Visit site
anyone here in jersey ever come down here to xtreme machines? it's literally 5 minutes from my house.

but yeah, they're having a meet/cruise on the 24th i believe. otherwise im down for something.

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site
anyone here in jersey ever come down here to xtreme machines? it's literally 5 minutes from my house.

but yeah, they're having a meet/cruise on the 24th i believe. otherwise im down for something.
2008frontflyer560.jpg

Is this what you are talking about.:spank::cheer::cheer::eek::D

GodSpeedLuc

Reaction score
Visit site
^ nope, that was just this past weekend actually which i had attended. i think i was the only fz6 there while the other 50 or so bikes were pretty much all sport. lol.

anyway, the one im talking about is for AUGUST 24th. they were passing out lime green flyers for it at this past event in case you were there. i have the flyer somewheres so i can scan and post it when i have the chance.

GCguru

Reaction score
Visit site
My g-friend rides a 08 fz6 and ive got a 08 fz1, we have a group at meetup .com......link......if your ever looking for some riding buddies.

We take it easy and put the touring in sport touring;) Most of our weeknight rides (7pm) last about 1-2 hours and weekend rides are 3-4.....