Riding tips

S

sportrider

I was interested that they were practicing on what looked like a busy street, most instructional vids I've seen are on a closed course or track. I do believe in the hang off theory though I've always felt smoother and more confident hanging off!!!

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
I watched the vids and then went out and practiced it. Wow, that makes turns so much easier and a lot more fun too. I'll admit to being one of those guys who leans his bike one way and his body the other....thanks for making me a better rider pedwards.

gmickey2001

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Those were great videos!

But what language were those guys speaking?

I couldn't figure out what they were saying :D

Just kidding guys :Flip:

pedwards89

Reaction score
Visit site
I was interested that they were practicing on what looked like a busy street, most instructional vids I've seen are on a closed course or track. I do believe in the hang off theory though I've always felt smoother and more confident hanging off!!!

The write up in the publication that the clip Came from MCN - Motor Cycle News - was littered with riders who were outraged this clip was shot on the highway. These were the same guys who went straight out on their bikes, to find a roundabout to see if they could get their knee down too! :rockon: