Who's watching MotoGP tomorrow??

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If the frigging leaves/thunderstorms/rain don't block my satellite signal I'll be watching and recording:thumbup:

W

wrightme43

I got it on record and will watch it as well. Laguna Seca is my favorite race track in the world.

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Some of us wil be stuck at work.:( There is a TV in the office so if all is quiet then great.:D If not then thankyou sky+

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Will be watching all the way from here in OZ, is on at 6am in the morning here..."live"....Go Casey!

Laguna Seca is an awesome track, the corkscrew is truely awe-inspiring, and surely spinchter puckering to ride through, i would imagine!

For those of you Americans who will be there, i am truely envious (please post as many photo's on this site as possible), and for your sake i hope that Nicky Hayden kicks it, even if i want Stoner to win, but watch out for Chris Vermeulen as well, he likes this track, and was very good there last year, and if it rains, you wont see him for dust...awesome rider in the wet.

Just watched another Aussie, Mr Bayliss win the first race of the Czech Republic round of the SBK. As well as 3 Aussies in the Top 4 of a very good Supersport Race.

:rockon:

jrf

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know what channel it's on in the US. The only thing I can find is on Speed channel and the race they are showing is from Czech I believe

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The coverage of Casey's crash was poor; I couldn't really figure out exactly what happened.

How about Rossi passing in the dirt!?!?!?!

Stoner just went in a bit hot and ran wide then he got bogged down in the sand and fell off.

Wicked race, best all year.:cheer::cheer:

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Stoner just went in a bit hot and ran wide then he got bogged down in the sand and fell off.

Wicked race, best all year.:cheer::cheer:

Didn't it seem like he lost his concentration for a minute? I thought the way he handled the bike in the dirt was odd and from the angle I saw it looked like he could have tried harder to stay on track in the first place.....I guess I should give one of the best riders in the world the benefit of the doubt :D haha

I couldn't believe how tight they were racing. I think Valentino knew if Stoner got by he might run away with it. Rossi definitely looked smoother most of the time.

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Didn't it seem like he lost his concentration for a minute? I thought the way he handled the bike in the dirt was odd and from the angle I saw it looked like he could have tried harder to stay on track in the first place.....I guess I should give one of the best riders in the world the benefit of the doubt :D haha

I couldn't believe how tight they were racing. I think Valentino knew if Stoner got by he might run away with it. Rossi definitely looked smoother most of the time.

Stoner was defiantly rattled at the end, he was moaning that Rossi over took him. :D

I think Stoner's bike was quicker, but handled like a bus, it was wriggling all the time, that seems to suit Stoner thou :confused:. If anybody ever doubts just how good Rossi is they should watch that GP., hes de man.:thumbup:

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Watch for my post regarding videos capturing awesome starting turns on #2, and practice group on turn #3-4, the Corkscrew, turn 6, and other amateur photos I'll post that were taken through the fence!

on Friday, I forget who it was, but they went down 50 feet from me! you'll see a pic of the bike too!

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I think Stoner's bike was quicker, but handled like a bus, it was wriggling all the time, that seems to suit Stoner thou :confused:. If anybody ever doubts just how good Rossi is they should watch that GP., hes de man.:thumbup:

I agree....which is one of the reason I hope Nicky becomes his teammate next year.

Yup....Rossi defines SMOOTH. Amazing race.

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
That was a awesome race :rockon:,best i have seen for a long while but a shame Stoner dropped it otherwise i think it would have defo gone to the last corner.My money would have been on Rossi taking the flag tho,that guy is the mutts nuts on two wheels.He certainly rattled Stoners cage judging by his :disapprove: reaction after the race.