Honda 919

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Any of you guys ridden one yet? I am serously thinking about getting one and am looking for feedback from those who actually ride. I love the looks of it with the under seat exhaust and the upright seating.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
TRAITOR!!!

I've never looked at those that much...really nice looking bike! i always figured my next bike would be a bit bigger displacement, still inline 4, naked with a headlight like that. Wow...very nice. Great price too.

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
I rode one 2 weeks ago for 70 miles or so and i didnt like it. Don't get me wrong, the bike looks good, has one heck of a power plant, and handles awesome. I just cant ride one. They made that bike for people a little more vertically challenged than me, I'm 6'3 and the bike made me feel cramped. If i were around 5'8 to 5'10 i think i would have enjoyed it a lot better. To me it just isnt fun riding something where my knees are almost in my chest (exaggeration of course) and i feel as if i am going to fall off the front of the bike.

The bike has great acceleration but it feels like a buell to me. Not for the taller than 5'10 category. :thumbup:

gmickey2001

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I sat on a Buell once and had the same sensation that my face was sitting directly over the front wheel. Made me feel like I was going to go over the bars really easily!

I am 6' 1" but didn't really think it was my height but rather the very short wheel base that caused this feeling.

It definitely wasn't a bike for me!

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks jamesfz6, that's just the sort of info I was looking for. I'm 6'2 and definately don't want to feel cramped on the bike. I guess I'll have to take a closer look at the FZ-1.

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
If your in the mood to check out other bikes, give the Kawaski Z1000 a look too. I think the pipes are a little ugly but the over all look of the bike is kinda neat for a naked. Gobs of power, fully adjustable suspension and good ergos for $8,649.00.