- Snell , Dot , BSI , etc... Met all standards
- Extreme comfortable more than anyother MotoGp Helmet
- Wind curve is just purfect
- low Noise
- Metalic black is uber sexy , White is amazing too
- MotoGP Helmet

cons :
- price ?

should i take comfort and sacrifice 1 star from sharp test , stick an Moto GP helmet ?
or Should i sacrifice comfort , sacrifice my ears and get shark ?

checked , Agv , Suomy , arai , scorpion don´t found any thing i can pay and have same level PriceXSafeXlownoiseXconfort , arai is expensive and horrible comfort , suommy is expensive and got 3 stars on sharp tests , Agv i don´t like

i don´t searching anything fancy , just very safe solid helmet

thanks advanced , georges

Last edited:

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
I've always had Sharks, really like them. But in this case the latter seems better in regards to your cons section. Never tried a Shoei tho so couldnt tell ya. Go with what you like best ;)

W

wrightme43

I absolutley loved loved loved my Shark RSR2 except for one thing. The giant central vent would send chunks of chopped up living bugs into my hair and down into my face. Othere than that, I liked it more than my Suomy Spec1R extreme.

Oblisk

Reaction score
Visit site
I absolutley loved loved loved my Shark RSR2 except for one thing. The giant central vent would send chunks of chopped up living bugs into my hair and down into my face. Othere than that, I liked it more than my Suomy Spec1R extreme.

just a mild inconvenience lol

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site

You know i saw one of those on sale and remembered you had mentioned that and i can totally see it happening, those vents are huge, they look like very efficient bug slicers, lol!

rvbiker

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a Shoei x-11 and the only complaint, and its not really a complaint, is that the face shield fogs in cooler weather while I'm stopped. I just crack the shield, problem solved. It's the best ventilated helmet I have owned, but with all the vents open there is a bit of wind noise. Very stable at high speeds. Just a comment about safety gear, if it's comfortable you'll ware it, if not you've wasted you're money! I never buy safety gear unless I can try it on first!

andrewclaycomb

Reaction score
Visit site
start riding with ear plugs. It's a little weird at first but once you get used to it, it can't be beat. That way you only really need to focus on the best fit and not so much the audible wind noise.

With my FZ1 I felt deaf after riding for several hours because of the loud low pitched exhaust and the wind blast with my icon mainframe helmet. With ear plugs it all goes away and I'm not doing damage to my ears anymore. :thumbup: