ToBeFast

NRVOUZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone, Just wanted to post up about Tobefast.com.

I ordered my PUIG Windscreen from them at around 1 P.M Yesterday afternoon and Paid for UPS 3 Day Select Shipping. Anyhow I came home today around 2 P.M and it was sitting at the front door! I was expecting end of the week at the earliest so I am pretty happy about it.

Just wanted to let you all know that if you order from them you will be pleasantly surprised. I am....at least so far.:thumbup:

travisj37

Humble FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
yamaha-fz6.blogspot.com
Thanks for the info!

Make sure you let us know whether you like it or not. I'm considering getting one, but would like a couple of more opinions.

Also, a couple pics, too, if you have time. :thumbup:

NRVOUZ

Reaction score
Visit site
You can really tell a difference between the PUIG and the Stock Windscreen. As far as the Opacity of the Smoke Color; it is not a huge difference between the stock screen but like I said you can still tell a difference. As you can see in the pictures the lower half is darker than the upper half and it has the Puig logos and it says Fazer on it. It also comes with some moulding for the upper rim as well.

I have heard some guys say that the Dark Smoke screen is so dark that you have a hard time seeing at night but I would be hard pressed to imagine such a drastic change between the 2. I guess maybe if I could I would go back and order the dark smoke but in the meantime I will enjoy this one. Oh BTW the new windscreen is about an Inch taller than the stock windscreen. I havent taken it out yet to get a feel for it yet I am waiting for the 5:00 traffic to let up.. Anyhow here are a couple of pictures. My garage is kind of crowded at the moment so they arent the best pics.....

Smittyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
So, when you post up how it pushed the air around? I would really like not having to ride in a wind tunnel. My helmet tends to be loud... LOOKS GREAT!!!