highest end Knox chest/back protector

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Knox stowaway back protector with chest protector also. highest end one i could find. LOTS of super dense foam padding for the back it is amazing how much protection there is. It is the HIGHEST CE certification there is on the market. same for the chest. the chest is so hard you can knock on it and it has gel in the middle but a hard shell around it VERY CONFIDENCE INSPIRING super well made. Ive had people wind back and smoke me in the chest with a punch and although the shock wave ripples through you you are fine. ive had people SMOKE me in the back with hockey sticks and stuff (no i did not ask them to theyre just being jerkoffs) and you are perfectly fine.

here are some snaps i took. battery is AA size.

BACK

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

CHEST
IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

chest/back in moto jackets are useless and flimsy. it is your spine so do what you want with it. personally if theres a chance i could bounce and hit the COUNTLESS obstacles you can hit in a moto accident with your back or chest i would want the best protection. if u mess ur back up ur paralyzed. if you mess your chest up that is the most common form of fatal moto-crash....chest injuries and internal bleeding and collapsed lungs and such.

they are VERY comfortable. and they fit under your moto jacket. they roll up for easy storage in luggage or w/e. I never leave home without em. you shouldnt either.

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

Last edited: