indiana riders

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
I am from louisville and southern indiana is just 20 minutes away from me. Have you ever been to floyd knobs? There are insane twisties there. I have taken the ride up 150 to 66, and its a pretty nice ride, lots of bikes, but very limited twisties.

coursonap

Reaction score
profile.myspace.com
I am from central illinois and i have been around the bedford area and south on rt 50 is pretty cool but watch out for the police they like there in some of the little towns.

blchandl2

Reaction score
Visit site
Kokomo.

I go for Sunday rides in southern Indiana. SR 135 to 58 to 446 to Bloomington. Then, 45 back to 135 and back home. E'ville would be too far for me.

You need to ride SR66 to SR62 and head east. Anything that follows a river will have some curves.

gpd211

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm from greensburg. look into the following roads near the Bloomington area 135 58 45 446. then if you go east 229 262 62 are all good roads

cws6fan

Parrothead
Reaction score
Visit site
I live accross the river in KY and work in Henderson. A guy I work with lives in E-ville and rides a R1. We've run up 66, 150, and I think 450. Not too bad, but just a few good sections on those roads. Plenty of scenery though.

62 to Leavenworth is a good ride, then you can take 66 down to the river or old 37 up to Paoli.

customeyesfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
GREAT RIDE
tell city to magnet through the hoosier forest
or more local old state road from Eville to I-64
or darmstadt rd north
tell city ride has a lot of blind twisties so look out for deer and rednecks

wbsprudels

Reaction score
Visit site
I live in Greenwood and spend hours riding between Indy, Martinsville and Bloomington. SR-44, SR-46, SR-252 are great, SR-135 in Brown county is fabulous.

nextfriday

Reaction score
Visit site
I live on the northeast side of indianapolis. Not many places to ride up this way. I've done the trip down to story inn before through nashville. nice little ride if you steer clear of 65 on the way down, with a couple places to stop for a soda.