sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well i am in the army currently stationed in Ft. Hood Tx. I dont Have a bike yet but ive ridden a few bikes. Ive been viewing the forums for atleast a month now and you guys have me sold on the FZ6. I will be picking mine up with the next two months when i go home to NY on leave. Hope to learn some tips and tricks for the FZ6 while im here so im prepared when i get mine.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome and thank you for serving and protecting our country. Hopefully, you won't have to go to Iraq or did you just get back? Be safe anyway. Glad this forum has helped out on your decision. Make sure you read the thread I posted regarding how much we all spent on our bikes, it should give you an idea on how much you should be spending.

How much did you $spend on your fz6? $7200 ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

VEGASRIDER

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome and thank you for serving and protecting our country. Hopefully, you won't have to go to Iraq or did you just get back? Be safe anyway. Glad this forum has helped out on your decision. Make sure you read the thread I posted regarding how much we all spent on our bikes, it should give you an idea on how much you should be spending.

How much did you on your fz6? $7200 ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

VEGASRIDER

I just got back from Iraq at the end of '06 and i will be returning to Iraq on my second tour by the end of this year. I want to pick up my bike before i deploy so i can get some time in the saddle before i go back

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I just got back from Iraq at the end of '06 and i will be returning to Iraq on my second tour by the end of this year. I want to pick up my bike before i deploy so i can get some time in the saddle before i go back

Holy crap, another tour? Will you have computer access? It will be real neat if you could send us a few threads and pics from Iraq. Not the gory pics but pics of your everyday things and maybe some of your comrades

VEGASRIDER

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Holy crap, another tour? Will you have computer access? It will be real neat if you could send us a few threads and pics from Iraq. Not the gory pics but pics of your everyday things and maybe some of your comrades

VEGASRIDER

And to top it all off i only joined in Sep '05!!

I will have internet access while im there although it may be limited but i will do my best to keep everyone updated on how everything is going while i am there.

Im working on posting up a few pics of my last tour.