N1ONE Interview

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
OK...here goes.....

What do you do for a living?

I am a Plant Manager for a Medical Device manufacturing company.

How long have you owned your FZ6?

I have had an FZ6 for 2 weeks. It was left to me by a very generous friend who lost his battle with cancer at the age of 39. I will never forget him!

What other modes of transport do you have?

A 2008 Subaru Legacy GT Limited....it's awesome!
A 2004 GMC Envoy for the Family!
A 2002 Suzuki Savage 650...for my wife (proud of her)!
Just gave a fully restored 1982 Honda V45 Magna(great Bike) to my cousin.. it was his dad's...who passed away when my cousin was only 5 years old.

If you could have any bike what would it be?

A 2008 Yamaha FJR1300. I love that bike, it would make a great touring bike, however I think my new FZ6 will be way more fun for driving to work everyday.

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?

My (2) sons, they are awesome! Also I am an Amatuer Radio Operator (HAM radio) I got my callsign back in 1993, its N1ONE.:Flash:

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?

Barbados, my wife and I went there on our honeymoon. It was awesome!

Describe yourself in three words?

Husband, Father, Friend

If you could redesign any household appliance what would it be and why

Ditto "The clothes dryer...so it can fold the clothes after it dries the clothes." I do a lot of the laundry and I can't stand folding cloths!

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with

Coffee can mufflers...the ones found on every crappy Toyota, Honda, Nissan and Mazda, imagine all the money you would make from royalties!..they sound awful!...Don't get me wrong, I love the sound of a 427 Big Block with side pipes.....aaahhhaaa sweet music!

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?

Eating in cars! It makes me crazy to let my kids in in my new car, I have to clean it as soon as we get home!...I know...OCD:rolleyes:

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?

"Wiskey Alpha One Yankee Kilo Echo; This is November One Oscar November Echo in the USA; How Copy?

Snow or beach?

Neither...I prefer a a sunny day in the country..preferably on a bike! I've been riding for 23 years and I love it...will never give it up!

Windows or Mac?

Neither..Linux, I love using Linux, there are no viruses, no system crashes...oh and NO Bill Gates asking for more money!

F1 or NASCAR?

NASCAR...I watch every week..love it! Actually, I love to watch ALL motor sports, hence the reason I do NOT have SPEED channel on cable, as I would never leave the house again!:D

Bon Jovi or Beethoven?

Bon Jovi

Mariah Carey or Mick Jagger?

Mick Jagger..I love the STONES!

Comedy or thriller?

Comedy

Action or horror?

Action

Meat or Veg?

Definately MEAT!!

And finally, your number one rule in life?

Watch what you say and do...your children are ALWAYS watching you.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The story about your buddy really touched me, (I have had no sleep this week). I am really sorry to hear that he has died.
You seem to have created a good Karma passing bikes along, I really like that.
Great interview.

Nelly:thumbup: