Is it worth the extra money

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
My friend has the AS boots and likes them. He can walk okay in them and wrecked with them on the track once and they held up fine, no injuries. Looks like the Teknic boots would be really tough to walk around in, angled forward like that you'd look weird off the bike. I have no idea how much more protection they'd provide, if any.

andrewclaycomb

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been very happy with teknic's stuff. I wish NewEnough would carry more than just overstocks.

I paid about the same price for my Setup vision boots which I consider to be much lower quality than those. I would jump on that deal.

new06fz6

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks guys you both have good points. I do need a boot I can walk in and the forward style of the teknic boot might make that harder. Any body else have some input

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thanks guys you both have good points. I do need a boot I can walk in and the forward style of the teknic boot might make that harder. Any body else have some input

I just bought some TCX (formerly Oxtar) Sunray's there is a man's version of them, I believe they are Matrix. I have tested mine through heat, rain, and walking. They are very comfortable. New Enough had some Oxtar's left for low pricing on the ladie's style, but they didn't have my size :(

Oxtar Matrix Gore-Tex Motorcycle Boots :: New Enough, LTD They only have man's size 7 left, here is the link to the current model. TCX Matrix GTX II Touring Motorcycle Boots :: New Enough, LTD

Oh, and it is always worth spending a little extra for the better quality.

W

wrightme43

I checked out Thatguys A* boots at the gap. They are hella nice. Pretty much everything A* does is done right.

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the S-MX R boot in all black. It is super comfortable. It doesnt make your feet sweat in 95 degree weather. It has the adjustable top part so I can tighten to my chicken legs. Ventilation is awesome. EXPENSIVE....but awesome.

new06fz6

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the S-MX R boot in all black. It is super comfortable. It doesnt make your feet sweat in 95 degree weather. It has the adjustable top part so I can tighten to my chicken legs. Ventilation is awesome. EXPENSIVE....but awesome.

Wow they are some nice boots. It looks like they are 80 buck more then the ones I wanted. I have to look into why that is