Don't look away for to long.

BranNwebster

The UNO Master
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
She was very cute in a tank top pumping gas. I was in stop n go traffic. The Toyota SUV in front of me had come to a complete stop. I did an emergency stop, locked up the back tire just a little, stopped within a foot of the SUV.

All is ok xcept my but is sore from the pucker factor.

brad81987

Reaction score
Visit site
I've had this happen to me multiple times in a car, never on my bike. Back when I was in high school, i remember driving down the busy road that led to the school in my Saturn Ion, 25MPH speed limit and I was under it. I had just casually looked to the side for just a second. In the meantime, the guy two cars up had stopped to make a left turn. Guy in front of me took his time reacting. When I looked back forward I was staring at rapidly approaching brake lights. I slammed on the brakes (no abs mind you) and skidding to a stop about two feet from the guy ahead of me. Had it been a wet day I'm sure I would have hit him.I of course forgot the clutch in the process so then I was sitting there with a stalled car............... I've been much more attentive in busy traffic since, especially on the bike.

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It wasn't an accident. They are all government agents strategically placed as part of a cunning plan to keep traffic speed down.
Works for me.:drool:

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I actually rear-ended someone one time in my car by doing this. I was checking out some chick's a$$ and when I looked up the BMW in front of me had stopped. I hit the brakes but just slid across the intersection into him.

I got lucky in two ways:
1) the guy didn't think the damage was significant enough to worry about, shook my hand and got back in his car.
2) the chick was my wife so I got to rear-end someone while checking out some chick and not get in trouble!!! :rockon:

Last edited: