Recommended: pjsparts.com & fosterrad.com

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
pjs: all my rizoma stuff, mirrors & turn signals front and rear... + some fork clamps and handlebar adapters. They also sell the rizoma rearsets and all kinds of cool stuff!

forster: laser pipes!

:thumbup:

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
pjs: all my rizoma stuff, mirrors & turn signals front and rear... + some fork clamps and handlebar adapters. They also sell the rizoma rearsets and all kinds of cool stuff!

forster: laser pipes!

:thumbup:

I noticed that the Rizoma rear signals have a different wire arrangement than the stock signals. What did you have to do for the adapter to match the stock wires? Second question: Did you have to do anything special to make the signals securely attach to the FE kit? I noticed the holes on the sides of the mounting bracket are pretty large to accomodate the stock signals.

Cheers.

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
I noticed that the Rizoma rear signals have a different wire arrangement than the stock signals. What did you have to do for the adapter to match the stock wires? Second question: Did you have to do anything special to make the signals securely attach to the FE kit? I noticed the holes on the sides of the mounting bracket are pretty large to accomodate the stock signals.

Cheers.

The rear stock signals only have + and -, just like the Rizomas, so nothing to worry about, it`s a direct swap. I simply soldered them to the stock positive and ground wires. You can keep the stock FE and mounts, the rizomas simply screw into them in place of the stock ones.

On a side note, the stock front signals have 3 wires, positive for the signals, another positive for the running lights and the ground. I am simply disregarding the running light wire, since you can`t run these LED signals as running lights (only 2 wires).

cws6fan

Parrothead
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Wavex, Just found this thread. I think you got a sweet shirt that came from PJ, but I don't ever remember seeing a picture of it.

I'll give my props to PJ and Paige also, super people to deal with. There are way too many things on their page that I need (want).

Dustin

MotorBoatin Son of a Btch
Reaction score
Visit site
I just put a pair of motrax's on my bike this weekend and i joined the running light and the signal wire together and left the ground single. It worked fine but the turn arrows on the control panel or what ever you call it stay lit all the time but they flash when i utilize the blinker anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Wavex, Just found this thread. I think you got a sweet shirt that came from PJ, but I don't ever remember seeing a picture of it.

I'll give my props to PJ and Paige also, super people to deal with. There are way too many things on their page that I need (want).

Hey Clay I know I suck! :) thanks again for the hook up on that t-shirt :) I wear it all the time!

I promise I`ll snap a pic next time I wear it :rockon:

(bear with my I am in the middle of a move right now... bought a new house!!!)

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
I just put a pair of motrax's on my bike this weekend and i joined the running light and the signal wire together and left the ground single. It worked fine but the turn arrows on the control panel or what ever you call it stay lit all the time but they flash when i utilize the blinker anyone else have this problem?

You shorted the running light with the signal + (positive) wire? I think that's your problem... either your turn signals have a 3rd wire for the running light or not... if not, you need to isolate that running light wire and simply not use it.