Front Turn-signals

Ironhide

Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to replace my front turn-signals but having trouble finding replacements for the 2007 FZ6. does anyone know a good source?

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish i could find the pics from another site. This guy used the coolest pod lights for the front. They had 2 different LED colors in it. Yellow for the signal and blue to match his bike. When he was stopped he would flip a switch to turn on the blue lights. It looked awesome. I'm gonna do some hunting around for it now. I'll let ya know when i find it.

Ironhide

Reaction score
Visit site
I wish i could find the pics from another site. This guy used the coolest pod lights for the front. They had 2 different LED colors in it. Yellow for the signal and blue to match his bike. When he was stopped he would flip a switch to turn on the blue lights. It looked awesome. I'm gonna do some hunting around for it now. I'll let ya know when i find it.

That sounds cool, thanks for looking.

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Ironhide .... If you get some could you please post pics. I also have an 07 s2 and would appreciate seeing any mods for this.

Thanks

:Sport:

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Here is my wite up, installation and wiring guide for Watsen LED turn signals:

Boneman's "FAZED" web site - Mods: LED Flush Mount Blinkers

Here is the wiring diagram I made for them as well as it shows how to make your "POD" lights act as additional turn signals (last one):

LED%20wiring.jpg