Matching Gear

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I'm all excited tonight! I picked up matching helmets and jackets for me and Kellina. EXO 400, and Joe Rocket 5.0 mesh.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice gear ant, what are you replacing?

I'm not really replacing anything. I was just looking to get a set of matching gear for when I ride 2 up. I usually ride with the following

Nolan N102 helmet
Exo 400(black)
Joe Rocket 4.0 jacket

This is just a matching set for my lady!

J

jsteinb95

I'm not really replacing anything. I was just looking to get a set of matching gear for when I ride 2 up. I usually ride with the following

Nolan N102 helmet
Exo 400(black)
Joe Rocket 4.0 jacket

This is just a matching set for my lady!

ah, ok got it!!!! Post some pics all suited up. :thumbup:

schumy

Reaction score
Visit site
you will love the jacket while you ride, and you will hate it when you're stopped (like ANY jacket that is :) )

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow that's cheap! Nice find, looks good, are the helmets snell?

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I'm all excited tonight! I picked up matching helmets and jackets for me and Kellina. EXO 400, and Joe Rocket 5.0 mesh.

I have the exact same jacket. It is surprisingly cool, even when stopped, compared to my textile JR Rasp textile jacket, and much cooler than my JR Sonic leather jacket, of course. (Yeah...I like Joe Rocket gear...I think it's the little Flash Gordon rocket ships they plaster all over their stuff :D )
Can you please LMK if the shoulder armour in your Phoenix 5.0 jacket "stays put"?
When I first put the jacket on, the shoulder armour slips back over my shoulders and sits behind my shoulders. I then have to pull the armour forward so it is sitting correctly on my shoulders. This does concern me a bit, as there is just too much movement in the shoulder armour, due to the "looseness" of the mesh. Now, before anyone says I got the wrong size, it's a Medium and it's quite snug on my 180 lb, 42" chest, 35"-ish waist :rolleyes:. The mesh pouch that the shoulder armour sits in seems way too roomy for the size of the armour. I'm considering having the armour sewn in to the correct position so it doesn't move.
Otherwise, it's a great summer jacket! :thumbup:

H

HavBlue

you will love the jacket while you ride, and you will hate it when you're stopped (like ANY jacket that is :) )

The jacket has a removable liner and even in the 90-100 degree summer months it is quite comfortable stopped or on the move. They breath very well.

Good choice Ant. I've had a similar First Gear jacket for a few years and it works great in the summer.