Smart Water kits to give away

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello UK residents only (sorry to our friends in Europe and across the pond, I can't help you with this:(

Following another linked type of message else where in Cyber Space, I still have 4 free Smart Water Bike marking kits to give away to UK residents.

As the National Bike Safe Security Advisor, my contacts with Smart Water (SmartWater - Home) have given me some free kits to give to you the public, in the main when I'm working with the DfT THINK Trailer at some of the local BSB rounds and when I do my presentations at the Bike Safe stand at the NEC Bike Show.

They arrived later than I hoped for when I went to Brands and Thruxton BSB rounds, hence why I have decided to give them to this Forum.

A requirement of this offer is that you must have them for yourself and have a need for such a kit to better protect your pride and joy. Please DO NOT pass them on or sell them on EBAY as each kit is registered in your name only!!!

The way this will work is that for the 4 that are available will be given in line with replys to this thread, so make sure there is still a kit left. Sorry I would like to give more but 4 is the amount I can spare as I have more shows and the NEC to cater for.

When you know are in time to get a kit, say so on this Forum thread and then email me a work with your full postal address and name as I have to add your details to a list before I send them to you.

[email protected]

I'm now on leave (going to the Assen Moto GP:Sport:) so will not be able to respond to your email untill at least the 3/7/08, after which I'll post them on to those who need them.

Best of luck

Mark

PS, should I have any left after the NEC show (ends early Dec 08) then I will make a similar offer.

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
E-mail sent,

Very kind of such a fantastic member of the forum to offer us UK chaps a free gift.

Did i mention what a fantastic chap Mark is

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello UK residents only (sorry to our friends in Europe and across the pond, I can't help you with this:(

Following another linked type of message else where in Cyber Space, I still have 4 free Smart Water Bike marking kits to give away to UK residents.

As the National Bike Safe Security Advisor, my contacts with Smart Water (SmartWater - Home) have given me some free kits to give to you the public, in the main when I'm working with the DfT THINK Trailer at some of the local BSB rounds and when I do my presentations at the Bike Safe stand at the NEC Bike Show.

They arrived later than I hoped for when I went to Brands and Thruxton BSB rounds, hence why I have decided to give them to this Forum.

A requirement of this offer is that you must have them for yourself and have a need for such a kit to better protect your pride and joy. Please DO NOT pass them on or sell them on EBAY as each kit is registered in your name only!!!

The way this will work is that for the 4 that are available will be given in line with replys to this thread, so make sure there is still a kit left. Sorry I would like to give more but 4 is the amount I can spare as I have more shows and the NEC to cater for.

When you know are in time to get a kit, say so on this Forum thread and then email me a work with your full postal address and name as I have to add your details to a list before I send them to you.

[email protected]

I'm now on leave (going to the Assen Moto GP:Sport:) so will not be able to respond to your email untill at least the 3/7/08, after which I'll post them on to those who need them.

Best of luck

Mark

PS, should I have any left after the NEC show (ends early Dec 08) then I will make a similar offer.
I was very lucky to get a data tag kit from Mark. Just wanted to say what a top geezer he is. Thanks for doing this.

Nelly

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the offer Mark.

If you still have them I would love one.

If not then I will catch you at the NEC. I'm going to ride there this year and then I cant bring so much stuff back. :D

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got back from a lovely B road blast and found my smart water on the mat. Thanks Mark,:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello again.

Well I have to say I'm impressed :rockon:

Thank you all who posted replies to this thread for your comments and support, in what I'm trying to do in raise the profile of the need for owners of Bikes or as we call them PTW's (Powered Two Wheelers) to make their pride more difficult or less attractive to steal.

The sad fact is that 26,806 PTW's went walkies in 2007 in England and Wales.

So to those I sent stickers or smart water kits, you would have had my first attempt at a National Bike Safe security leaflet, in 2007. Soon I hope to have links to a Global Security company for a generic leaflet and with Hein Gericke UK.

If these come off I'll post them as a link to download + the existing Bike Safe leaflet.

So I hope to be able to give any remaining SW or Data Tag kits after the UK, NEC Bike show in Dec 08.

Best wishes

Mark
:Sport:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mark your a top fella, To all the UK guys who have received this great gift please return the favor and add to Marks rep. I was so lucky and got a data tag. Unfortunately I had sent mark a rep point a while ago so was unable to add another. For me personally data tags / smart water are the best mods and the ones we should all do first. Some of us will spend £500.00 on a new zorst and bugger all on an alarm. Soap box now away, Stella box open :bow::iconbeer:
I thank you in advance.

Nelly

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mark your a top fella, To all the UK guys who have received this great gift please return the favor and add to Marks rep. I was so lucky and got a data tag. Unfortunately I had sent mark a rep point a while ago so was unable to add another. For me personally data tags / smart water are the best mods and the ones we should all do first. Some of us will spend £500.00 on a new zorst and bugger all on an alarm. Soap box now away, Stella box open :bow::iconbeer:
I thank you in advance.

Nelly

Already done :thumbup: