Another New Member

Reaction score
Visit site
Bought a nice '05 about a month ago. Seems like it's been raining every riding day ever since here in Southeast Texas. Rats!

Browsing Google and found this site. Might come in handy for shared info on the bike.

Riding experience:

30+ years. (obviously not a yongster)
8 yrs competed observed trials.
12 yrs taught MSF course.

Last street bike: BMW r75/6

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome aboard! Congrats on your FZ. Don't forget to map yourself and post us some pics. :Sport:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bought a nice '05 about a month ago. Seems like it's been raining every riding day ever since here in Southeast Texas. Rats!

Browsing Google and found this site. Might come in handy for shared info on the bike.

Riding experience:

30+ years. (obviously not a yongster)
8 yrs competed observed trials.
12 yrs taught MSF course.

Last street bike: BMW r75/6
Howdy, Welcome aboard. I have family in Hilsboro, sorry my geographical knowledge of Texas is poor. I think that Fort worth is the nearest city, Wako is the nearest largest town along route 35. Enjoy the FZ6 people here on the forum are great. No one takes himself or herself to seriously have a few giggles, good luck.

S

sportrider

welcome aboard. with your experience sounds like you have some knowledge you could contribute to the site!!!! congads on the bike, if you haven't yet you'll fall in love with it!!!:Sport:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome! I'm scheduled for the MSF course in mid-August, quick tell me all the trick questions! :D

Reaction score
Visit site
Still trying to figure out the site. Not used to the computer thingee. Still raining. More in the forcast. This is actually my first 4banger. Seems nice though. Not used to the 4cyl 'buzz'. A bit nervous about the battery location. Yikes! Had the bike a couple months and had it out only twice. Would post pics, but don't have a digital camera. Too many buttons.

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome! I'm scheduled for the MSF course in mid-August, quick tell me all the trick questions! :D

Only secret I know is pay attention, do what you're asked, don't kill too many cones, and don't p.o. the instructors. That's the riding part. Written part is common sense stuff. I've been out of the loop for a while. Thought of doing a 'refresher' thing myself. Be kind of embarrasing if I blew it.:eek::eek:

Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy, Welcome aboard. I have family in Hilsboro, sorry my geographical knowledge of Texas is poor. I think that Fort worth is the nearest city, Wako is the nearest largest town along route 35. Enjoy the FZ6 people here on the forum are great. No one takes himself or herself to seriously have a few giggles, good luck.

That's OK, my knowlege isn't that good either. Southeast Texas, I suppose would be the Houston/Galveston to the Beaumont/Port Arthur/Orange area. I think Dallas/Ft.Worth area would be considered North Texas. Lotsa real estate. Lotsa stuff to see, and sometimes lotsa not much to see. It's all hot (and hotter). Been to Waco once. Home of the Texas Ranger museum, Baylor Univ., and so they claim, the only suspension bridge in the state. Was built a long time ago, and only foot traffic allowed.

I don't take me serious either. Got more sand in the bottom of my hourglass than in the top.