Noob

krushchev

Toe Tapper
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a noob again. Dangit.

Anyway, came here from the SBN site. Had my FZ since January of 04 and currently have 35,000 miles on it. All my mods are in my signature. :D

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the site.. No worries about being a noob.. the site isa nobb too lol... brand new... Only a month old. There were no sites for our bikes. everything but....... and the other sites only dedicated small areas to the FZ so here is a whole site dedicated to it.. Just have to get the word out...

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Ice breaker

Glad you found the site.. Welcome... Hey what to you guys think of the colors? I was thinking of going darker?

Dennis

M

mx2street

Site looks good. Maybe if it had themes then people could customize it for themselves.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Styles

Ive added a few styles and made the user selectable... Enjoy!!

Dennis

M

mx2street

Bonus! I like the 'consul' theme. Also you may want to correct the spelling on 'classified adds' to read 'classified ads' on the top link bar.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bonus! I like the 'consul' theme. Also you may want to correct the spelling on 'classified adds' to read 'classified ads' on the top link bar.
lol never noticed that.. your correct... Ill change it...

W

wrightme43

Welcome. I am noob to the FZ6. I just got mine tuesday. Second bike. It is just awesome.
Glad your both here.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Themes

I like the default theme colors also.. There are two dark ones available.. I just leave it up to the members to choose which they prefer.... I am always looking for tips on making the site better. I look at the site as our site. meaning " belonging to FZ6 Owners " So ideas additions ects are most welcome...

Dennis

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the default theme colors also.. There are two dark ones available.. I just leave it up to the members to choose which they prefer.... I am always looking for tips on making the site better. I look at the site as our site. meaning " belonging to FZ6 Owners " So ideas additions ects are most welcome...

Dennis

Hi Dennis. Thanks for another great spot to talk about one of the best bikes on the market!

Can we be allowed to upload avatars? I see you are the only person with one. :D

Place looks good! I'll try and stop by more often. I'm very active in the other popular place and I hope I can contribute to both.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Dennis. Thanks for another great spot to talk about one of the best bikes on the market!

Can we be allowed to upload avatars? I see you are the only person with one. :D

Place looks good! I'll try and stop by more often. I'm very active in the other popular place and I hope I can contribute to both.

I didnt realize that avtars are not working.. Ill fix that....

glad you like the site...

Dennis