Hello! New to the forum.

Sabertooth

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey fellas! I'm new to the forums and have decided I will purchase a Yamaha FZ6 for my first motorcycle. I have had a dirt bike, but never a motorcycle. I thought the FZ6 would provide the style of a croch rocket and a naked bike that I wanted while having a decent riding position and enough power to keep me interested without having so much power I would feel uncomfortable. I'm saving for the bike right now, and should hopefully have an FZ6 next year. I'm really into the auto tuner scene, having a built 350Z and would like to mod an FZ6 down the line. Nice to meet everyone and God Bless! -Josh

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey fellas! I'm new to the forums and have decided I will purchase a Yamaha FZ6 for my first motorcycle. I have had a dirt bike, but never a motorcycle. I thought the FZ6 would provide the style of a croch rocket and a naked bike that I wanted while having a decent riding position and enough power to keep me interested without having so much power I would feel uncomfortable. I'm saving for the bike right now, and should hopefully have an FZ6 next year. I'm really into the auto tuner scene, having a built 350Z and would like to mod an FZ6 down the line. Nice to meet everyone and God Bless! -Josh
HI Mate, welcome,
I have the 2006 model love it. My only advise would be to try both faired and naked bikes as the difference the fairing makes at 80+mph is amazing. Then its horses for courses in it. Good luck lets hope next year comes soon enough for you.

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
forget the saving !! just buy one !!!

Today I collected my brand new FZ6 S2 .... Oh boy :thumbup:

She is now my new baby ..... :Sport:[

Got her home then it rained :(

Will have to wait a few days now cos of work ... hopefully weather will get better ....

WELCOME !!!!!!!!!

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Josh. If your going to wait a year to get a FZ6 atleast you'll beable to get loads of info so when you do get it you'll know what to expect.

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
Today I collected my brand new FZ6 S2 .... Oh boy :thumbup:

She is now my new baby ..... :Sport:[

Got her home then it rained :(

Will have to wait a few days now cos of work ... hopefully weather will get better ....

WELCOME !!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your weather but the bike looks good. Nice color choice too. I mean, how could you go wrong with fastest blue, thats what I have. LOL I see you had the lower cowl installed, Steve has it too. I've been thinking about putting it on mine but I can't make up my mind if I really want to or not. Maybe the weather will brake soon and you can get some fun time in. Congratulations and be safe!:Sport:

Limey

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats

Congratulations on the new Bike.
You Look Good on it,
I sure hope you dress a little more to ride lol.

Cant wait for you to get out to Askern And show me some pics.
Maybe when you get there you can get me one in front of the Swan inn.
Near the Lake.
I am sure you will get lots of pleasure on the new bike..:Flash:
I know its tough when you have squeeze in the riding around work.
I have been out of town all week and no riding...:(

Sabertooth

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks fellas! Jonac, that's a good looking bike you have there. I also want to purchase the blue. That lower fairing under the headers isn't stock. Did you get that from Yamaha? It looks dynamite. Peace