Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not first, am I? (No:D)

What do you do for a living?

Tax Consultant / CPA

How long have you owned your FZ6?

since Saturday Sept. 3, 2005

What other modes of transport do you have?

01 Tacoma 4X4 and the fiance has a 05 Mirano...buying a new mtn bike soon.

If you could have any bike what would it be?

Depends what I'm doing that day but I really like the MV Brutale (SP?) when it comes to looks. The Desmosedici is pretty nice too :D

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?

Anything that involves speed and extreme lean angles. I also enjoy the finer things. Beyond that, I'm a CPA so I'm very much into trying to get ahead, way ahead (I'm only 26 but wealth = freedom).

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?

There is no BEST place for me....I really love the outdoors though so that will give you a general sense.

Describe yourself in three words?

friendly / hardworking / considerate

If you could redesign any household appliance what would it be and why?

the fridge

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?

the motorcycle!

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?

religion as part of government

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?

I'm not that good at anything that would be considered entertaining.

Snow or beach?

California where you can have both

Windows or Mac?

Windows but most who know like mac

F1 or NASCAR?

F1

Bon Jovi or Beethoven?

LOL

Mariah Carey or Mick Jagger?

Mick!

Comedy or thriller?

comedy

Action or horror?

action

Meat or Veg?

both

And finally, your number one rule in life?

work hard AND play hard....I also have to say, live for today but keep an eye on tomorrow.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey DI, be careful chasing the mighty dollar, wealth does not = freedom unless you SAVE and don't buy a bunch of crap along the way. Think what and were you want to be at age 60 to 65.

Also remember that life is not a dress rehersal, remember to smell the flowers along the way. :thumbup:

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone

Hey DI, be careful chasing the mighty dollar, wealth does not = freedom unless you SAVE and don't buy a bunch of crap along the way.

Chasing the mighty dollar? That's not me, man. Wealth is not equal to money or being rich or working hard...wealth is wealth. Making a TON of money does not alone make you wealthy.

I want the freedom to wake up and do whatever it is that I want to do that day, period. That may be riding, playing with my future kids, or contributing my time....I don't want to be a slave to survival/money like most everyone else in this world.

Also remember that life is not a dress rehersal, remember to smell the flowers along the way. :thumbup:

Exactly! Which is why I mentioned the importance of "living for today". :thumbup:

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

I just want to say, I got to meet Nate and Angela in person. They are both awesome people. I really enjoyed hanging out with them.

J

jsteinb95

Hey Nate....why did you "LOL" at Bon Jovi vs. Beethoven and why would you redesign the fridge?

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What could be better than a fridge, other than installing a beer maker

How about one with a scanner that sees what comes and goes, what never returns and then orders it, has it delivered and stocked for you?

One that has smaller and more doors so you don't open the whole fridge and dump all the cold out onto the floor?

One that has a direct link to the microwave, sends the food over and cooks it based on presets?

One that IDs spoiled foods and dumps them into the disposal for you?

One that keeps the ice cubes separated so you don't have the break them up?

Oh.... I could keep going..... :rof:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How about one with a scanner that sees what comes and goes, what never returns and then orders it, has it delivered and stocked for you?

One that has smaller and more doors so you don't open the whole fridge and dump all the cold out onto the floor?

One that has a direct link to the microwave, sends the food over and cooks it based on presets?

Sounds like you have a carreer ahead of you at Frigidaire...

J

jsteinb95

That is a sick a$$ fridge right there.......I want one!!!!! :D

I still want to hear Nate's explanation!