Shoutout To TownsendsFJR1300

matt.fz6

Reaction score
Visit site
First off, I wasn't entirely sure where to post this, so please excuse me if this is in the wrong section.

A few weeks ago I stumbled across a post where Scott mentioned that he makes these custom brackets to add an additional helmet lock on our FZ6. Up until that point I had never really though about the possibility of a second helmet lock. It was a no brainer that I should look into this.

All my dealings with Scott have been excellent. All my emails were responded to quickly, and he always took the time to answer all of my questions. If that wasn't enough, he went above and beyond literally doing everything for me, short of filling in my credit card info. He even took the time to find the specific lock assembly I needed to order, sending me part numbers and links to the part. Shipping was quicker from him, than from Partzilla. The part arrived well packaged and very professional. The part itself is clean, slick, and well made. Installation was a no brainer, but instructions were also included just in case.

All this to say, if you have the chance to deal with Scott in the future, count yourself lucky. I don't know of many sellers who put this much time and effort into making sure everyone goes smoothly for the buyer.

Here are a couple of photos of the bracket itself and it installed along with the lock assembly.

IMG_1563.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg